chapter 8: Why?

~Kians POV~

Okay so all of us heard Trevor yell and everything to JC yesterday. I feel bad for Julie.  she is beautiful bit I wouldn't go and do all that like he did.  anyway.  I got up and went to the pet store. I want to get a family cat but mainly for Connor. he's my buddy.  As I was driving, I saw a girl on the side off the. road. it looked like Julie with a mix of My cousin.

I pulled over and jumped out.  it was Julie.  I grabbed her and hugged her. "Come here.  you're soaking wet from the rain!" I pulled her inside and grabbed a towel and wrapped ur around her.  " Why are you out here?" I asked her.  She jUst say there.  I dropped it and drive. i was still getting that cat. When we got there Julie wanted to stay in the truck. I knew why.  I wasnt going to let her cut again.  I drug her on with me and picked our the cat.  we got everything and left.  "Kian." She said quietly.  " I need help. " We went home and ran up into my room.  I threw her some sweatpants and a tanktop that was clearly to big for her. we sat down. " What do you need help with Jules?" I asked her.  She turned her arms around and I saw all the cuts from her wrists to her shoulders.  "Julie. Why? Your to perfect. " I hugged her tight and then looked at her. Beautiful. 

-julies pov-

after everything that day, I showed Kian my scars and all I felt was hugs.I slowly slid onto the floor. Eventually I fell asleep on his floor. I was woken up 3 hours later with a knock on kians door. I got up and opened it up. It was Trevor. "Hey babe wanna play gta5?" He asked.

"Um sure." He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.  All we did was kill citizens and steal cars etc.

"Im tired im gonna sleep." I said to him. I said g'night to everyone and layed on my bed. An hour later I felt hands around my waist and being pulled down the steps and out the door. Apparently I was being kidnapped. Or well teennapped.

When I realized what happened, I started fighting for my life.  It was no use.  Kill me now.  What I was thinking in my head.  I looked around and I saw a guy that looked familiar.  It looked like JC. My arm were tired to chains and a pole.  And my legs were spread open taped to another pole.

I couldn't move.  "JC what is going on?!!" I yelled.

He turned around.  He didnt have any shorts on and no shirt.  Im scared.  I felt wind cross my legs.  I lied down and the sweatpants I was wearing weren't on.  He walked over and layed over top of me.  He looked at me and started kissing my neck down to my stomach. I was shaking.  He put all his pressure on me to hold me down. I realized he was raping me. After an hour of being raped he finally stopped and rolled over and undid the chains. I grabbed the clothes and threw them on and ran. I ran back to Trevor. I wasnt going to tell him what just happened. Yet. Idk how Im gonna tell him. 

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN ABOUT A MONTH. HONESTLY I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD. SORRY.  I AM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. ANYWAY HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE. SORRY IF THIS IS GOING TO FAST. IM KINDA IN WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW TOO. LOVE YOU. ♡♥♡♥♡