CHAPTER 3~ Never Forgive and Forget

~JC's POV~

   "Julie, why didnt you tell us? You are beautiful and you shouldn't do that to yourself." I said to her.

"JC, you haven't been through what I've been through. let's sit." We all sat down.

~Julie's POV~

"Okay so from the start. It all started 3 years ago. My mom died from cancer and my dad left me and then died in a car accident. I was so devastated because he was always there for me. unlike my mom. She was an alcoholic before cancer. And now I live with my cousins. My one cousin Elizabeth, is part of the "popular" crowd. So everyday my cousin and her crew bully me and slam me into lockers and everything. I have been hatred all my life. everyone besides my dad before he left."

I started to cry. I got up and ran to the bathroom and pulled out my razor. I forgot to close the door and JC, Kian, and Trevor all came running as I began to cut. "JULIE NO DON'T DO IT." They yelled as I cut to deep. I passed out.

~Kian's POV~

I sat their and cried as I watched her pass out. We all did. All 6 of us. Trevor called the ambulance and they came and picked her up.  It was our fault it went to deep. We scared her. We followed the ambulance.

-a few hours~

~Sam's PoV~

we sat in the waiting room as when the doctor came out and said she was awake. " Can we go and Dr?" I asked. "Yeah she's awake now so she may have a hard time communicating but she's alive she is really healthy at the moment besides the cuts that she made." The doctor said.

We walked in and when Trevor saw Julie, he started crying. 

~Julie's POV~

"Trevor? Sam? Kian? JC? Connor? Ricky? I said.  They all looked up and hugged me one by one. They asked if I would keep doing it and I said that I would try not to. later that night, I was released and we went back home to their house.  Trevor carried me into the spare room. He layed next to me with his arms walked around my waist. He gave a kiss on the cheek and we fell asleep together.

(a/n: okay next chapter Will add gaming Sam. I'm not trying to trick you or anything. love you guys thanks for reading it. <3)