CHAPTER 2. ~ Life isn't fair.

(a/n: Hey I will try to update daily and if not every other day. Sometimes it might be hard but eventually I will probably end up with writers block. but I have this hopefully going really far. Love you guys)

~Julie's POV~

   I was so happy the next day because of Trevor emailing me the night before. I emailed him back saying that I'm so happy he emailed me and I couldn't wait for the meet and greet. Then I sent it. I took a shower letting the water hit my scars. After I got out, I got dressed putting on my homemade o2l tanktop and Jean shorts with my black vans. I did my hair and make up. I decided to go for a walk. It was Saturday so people where out and about. I had my headphones in and blasting Breaking Benjamin. I love their songs. As I passed central park, I saw 2 guys that looked like Trevor Moran and JC Caylen. I walked over trying to get a better look.

~Trevor's POV~

   I saw this girl walking by and I just looked at her. Her headphones have really good quality because I could hear Breaking Benjamin playing. I was with JC do I just told him to wait at the bench. I walked over to her.  "Hey, I'm Trevor Moran from o2l." I said kinda nervous. She looked up and turned down the music. " Um Hey. I'm Julie. I'm the girl who you emailed last night. I thought you where coming here next week?!" She kinda said happily. "Well change of plans. We came early." I said. We talked for a while and I ended up taking her to meeting the rest of o2l. Kian, Ricky, JC, Sam, and Connor. We all went out to eat but she didn't eat. "Hey Julie, why aren't you eating?!"

~Julie's POV~

  I am super happy. I met the rest of o2l and we went out to eat. I didn't eat. "Hey Julie, why aren't you eating?" Trevor asked. I answered him honestly.

"Truth is, I never eat. Food makes me sick. I'm anorexic." I said looking at the floor.

"awwww why?!" said all the guys. I just looked and shrugged. I didn't want to say anything.  After we left, I had to go home. I didn't want to. "Hey guys, I know this is kinda awkward but can I stay with you all tonight. I don't want to go home." I said trying to hold back tears as Kian randomly hugged me because he grabbed my wrists and then hugged me. "Sure. why not?! You are perfect." They said. "Wait Julie." Kian and JC said. I looked at them. "what?" I asked with a sad tone in my voice. "Um do you cut? Because you almost cried when I hugged you when I grabbed your wrists." I started to cry. "yeah I do." I managed to say.

(a/n2: okay guys. sorry for the cliff hanger. next update will either be later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Well if you are wondering about when Trevor comes in about the gaming, that will eventually come out in the next few chapters. But be aware that when it comes, you are in for a massive twist.)