Tourist Dream

Lawrence

"Dude your screwed." Pauli said as we watched the car drive away with both our girls with my mother no less.

"Your no better off!" I turned to him with a growl.

"How could I be in shit then you, she's your mother!"

"And that makes a difference how, when you are the one always in the social circles with her! You can't possibly think of any party you were at with her that wasn't with you acting like a complete moron." I lectured watching as he swallowed hard seeing the answer in his eyes.

"We better think of something good for tonight to get back in there good graces after there outing." He shuttered probably recalling past memory that had him in fear at the possibility of Ella recounting those events to Hayley as I laugh.

"There is no we when your the only one that would have at least an idea where I am lost. I've never been in a situation were I had to get in good graces with a women!" I said sliding my fingers through my hair wondering what the hell I was going to do.

"Well you better think of something good because your mother is not one to leave out details and once she finds out that Melanie knows who you are she will turn her ugly head quicker than a viper's strike." He expanded deadly, now swallowing hard knowing how my mother would hate to hear how she was my little helper and she would be petrified on how fast she would turn.

"Fuck!" We said in unison as a growl from both pets sounded there displeasure to the tension between us.

"What are we supposed to do with Aria now?" He asked as I turned to the panther that was very particular to its company and just as picky as my mother in places to go.

"Well she seems to be fine with Dario for some odd reason just like she was with Melanie." I reflected surprised how the skittish animal was with new people if tried to be touched or came to close would receive a growl if your lucky. My father had saved her from being abused by an animal collector, still a young cub when he brought her home where my mother and Amelia tended to her wounds delicately that summer. Nurturing the poor beast too only love them. She only tolerated me it seemed being around her growing up but never like she was with Melanie just moments ago.

"She seemed more then find with Melanie. More like a smitten kitten to a saucer of milk." He explained as I eyed to large cat, staring off were the car had left.

"Well there has ever been three people she has done that too and only my mother being the one still here." I said regretfully to the panther seeing how old she was becoming with faint white hairs scattering across her fur.

"Maybe she is finally getting out of her grumpy self now being an old hag." There was a large growl to that as she turned to him understanding his words as he put his hands up in defence. "Okay fine not so old." She scoffed at him walking over to my car turning to me with a look that made us move. Opening the SUVs door as Dario pranced in after hopping over the back seat as Pauli and I slid in.

"Will sense were in Treviso we might as well see your mother too, I know how much she'll miss seeing you. Aria will be fine there knowing my mother must be staying there. Lets stop by some of the offices too." I said with a smirk turning to my driver telling him where to go first as he informed the two other vehicles full of guards, one to lead as the other followed close behind.

"So you can raddle up some of the guys with your surprise appearance? This well be fun, it's been a while since you've been back in Italy. What made you decide to come?" He question reflecting back when he had told me his plans of leaving knowing Melanie would probable love to see Italy.