The Hold of Love

Lawrence

The days had gone by faster then I had hoped but happy to be with Melanie for every moment of them. She was everything and more I had imagined finally doing the simple things as a couple our age. Remembering that we were still young, having just graduated high school Melanie only having one more year. It was strange to think that feeling I was much older by my life style and background but was happy to have a women that was there to ease the harder parts of life. And after these several days she was most defiantly no girl I had always placed her as. No she was a women with each curve of her body that demanded attention to each ludicrous swell and slope of her form. The days were filled with many adventures but the nights were full of passion.

Her shyness of innocence was driving me crazy to want to bring out those naughty thoughts I knew she had. I would catch her just staring off with a faint blush as she bit her bottom lip hardening at just the idea of what the pretty little mind of hers was thinking. But as always she was silent on telling what was being imagined in her mind. One of these days I was going to get it out of her but for now I just wanted to please her.

I wanted her to know how much she meant to me every day. A big smile plastered to my lips when I opened my eyes with her curled into my chest, her head laying over my heart with strands of strawberry blonde soft as silk cascaded over my arm. The sheets dangerously low on her bare hip as a slender leg poked out from under bent over my hip with a hand rested softly on my collar bone.

Waking up to her in my arms every morning made me feel like the luckiest man in world. I had never slept better happy that she was finally in my arms and better yet naked after spent from last night's activity of love making. Slowly untangling myself from her as she rolled over now clutching the pillow with a sigh of content as I got up to look at my phone. It was early, having felt more rested then I ever had even after only a few hours of sleep.

The sun was just rising filtering into the room, rays of light streaming over her serene body. Highlighting her delectable hip noticing a faint small line like a scar on her porcelain skin running my finger over it gently turning back to her exquisite body. Everything about her was alluring as my eyes gazed upon the outline of her form, the soft raise and fall of her shoulders down to her small back. Her spine perfectly straight glad that she didn't have scars of that horrible night from the wip hoping I would find him soon. My eyes wondering down to the shape of her delicious ass to palm one warm cheek resting my elbow into the mattress as I left open mouth kisses on her sensual hip.

***

"Mmm. Lawrence..." A moan with a sigh came out, my hand leaving her round flesh to trail over her thigh to the warm inviting valley in between her legs that was surprisingly smooth finding she kept herself clean shaven.

Slowly she moved to her back as I moved a slender leg over me to rest inbetween. Kissing her inner thigh with a moan drifting out of her parted lips. She widened more as my hands slid from her intimate part out to her bent knees loving how smooth and relax she was becoming with me. Skimming the outside of her thighs to her hips kissing up till I was at her already wet center hearing a breathy gasp as I licked her. Feeling her body become aroused as her hips lifted from the bed.

She tasted so good. Going slow to savor every taste and sound she made wanting to have her beg for release. I kissed and sucked till she was moaning my name dipping my tongue inside as her hips rocked against me, holding her down to keep her on the edge. Her legs and body were twitching with shivers as my tongue assaulted her core, sucking gently on her bud as she grasp the sheets tightly feeling her toes curl beside me wanting more.

"Lawrence... please..." With one last lick lifting away knowing I was torturing her with a whimper as I kissed up her body crawling towards her breast sucking each one then up the hollow of her neck kissing the sensitive spot as my hand grabbed a wrapper from the nightstand. Ripping it open with my teeth as I slid it on with my hand in between us then pushed slowly into her silky folds. Perfection in her warmth, stroking her till she was on fire building up her orgasm with my slow shallow movements.