3. The Meeting

3. The Meeting

The Girl

When I woke up again. 

This time, I wake up pissed. 

I could hear something moving around outside the box. A few voices as well it seemed of people wherever I was. Suddenly I felt like I was being picked up then put back down gently, thankfully this time. My head still throbbed from the last hit it took. I could hear people talking outside but it was muffled by the thick wooden box wishing I could hear what they were saying. Moments later I started to hear cracking of the top, moving the box back and forth prying the lid open with in seconds. The top of the box lifted up with sharp nails pointing out, flooding light into the small space. The sudden change blinding me by the fluorescent bright lighting above.

As I blinked rapidly to adjust to the new lighting from being in the pitch blackness for so long. I felt a large rough hand grab my upper arm, lifting me up into the air like I was a doll. Then was gently placed onto a cold smooth floor on my knees. I looked to what I could guess was concrete, trying to focus my eyes and to see where I was. My vision was still blurry from the drug wearing off. The dizziness making my stomach roll like my eyes. When they finally started to become clear, I could see tire marks litter the smooth surface. A almost speckle pattern under the stains making me guess that this was a garage. My eyes wonderings around on the ground trying to lift my head that was throbbing and heavy still. Suddenly a big shadow appeared on the floor in front of me seeing the tips of polished black shoes that looked quite expansive by there high shine. I lifted up my head as much as I could with the little strength I had left. The many hours in the crate made my muscles stiff and ache from the position I had been cramped in the small space. My tongue like sandpaper feeling thick in my mouth as I blinked a few more times. The shadow unmoving to fully focus on there form as my eyes traveled up from the ground to see who was before me.

Standing before me was a tall broad shoulder, handsome man with black short hair standing in black crisp slacks and a perfectly tailored black jacket to his form with a white button up shirt underneath followed by a crimson silk tie. Slowly he walked around my small frame looking me up and down as if I was a prized horse he was inspecting diligently. Coming back around to gaze once more upon my face. Bending down considerately slow as if not to startle me with any fast movement, cupping my chin in his hands. His touch surprisingly gentle then compare to the hard look upon his face. He gazed into my eyes intently then moved around examining my face as if trying to work something out in his mind. His eyes flickering constantly along my face as if I was a puzzle he was trying to figure out. One that I could not understand holding my breath in anticipation on what was to happen next.

He was so close to my face I could see his dark blue eyes that looked to be mostly grey scanning ever feature as if not to miss something. He looked to be young but the gray hairs gave away that he couldn't have been younger than 30. The strain of the fabric to his jacket could tell was fit underneath it. Time seemed to be taking forever feeling my lungs burn for much needed air finally letting go of my face thankfully to pull in much need air while he put his hands on his knees.

"Your Perfect. Better than I expected." He stated suddenly with a big smile on his face. One that was pleased with whatever he saw in me. Tilting my head in confusion as his comment sent shivers down my spine. His expression turning like he was looking at me like a piece of meat! Questions bombarding my mind on what he was planning to doing with me? 

Or worse, to me.

"She is a looker that's for sure." Turning to stand up looking to a man in a black suit beside him. My eye fully taking in the space I was in making me break out in a cold sweat instantly.