Confusion to Possibility

Lawrence

I had finally found her at none other then Nathaniels. Wanting to slap myself for not think of it the first time when Howl didn't have her. He was the last person I would have thought that would protect her but should have been the first at the same time. As quick as I had received the information I was on my way to Rio. The whole way I was anxious, my mind was at conflict with my heart. These last few months on edge from worry to anger of where she was. I had taken with me my best guards reaching the mansion as one by one Nathaniels thug guards were taken out. It seemed he was out but hoped we could be in and out before he was back.

We searched the house quietly going to the back by myself stepping out to see Melanie in all her beauty. Basking in the sun like Aphrodite herself in a greek toga style dress of sheer baby pink, the gold belt shinning bright as the wearer. I thought I was prepared to see her again, but I was utterly wrong. The sight before me of her long curls had my hand itching instantly to feather my fingers threw the soft strewberry strands strands a pink hue almost in the sunlight. The dress softly swaying in the light breeze remembering every curve to her body underneath the light fabric. Already picturing her delectable porcelain skin.

This was what real torchure was as I took the steps towards her just at the bottom of the stairs. Watching her exposed skin raise with goosebumps as if already feeling my presence before I had even spoke. My body coming alive for the first time in three months wishing I was here for other reasons as her eyes captured mine. Paling by there intensity and chilling by how sharp towards me. The moment those pink lips opened I almost didn't catch what she had said but came back to reality quickly remembering what she had done.

But it was hard to focas when I missed sparing with her and riled up, seeing her feisty side come out that had my body tighten in need. I just couldn't forget what she has done and her lies to gain whatever she would have if she had succeeded in her plans. She had everyone fooled. But not me anymore as she claimed to love me still knowing it was all a lie as tears came to her eyes. I wanted to comfort her but that was not an option with a traitor that betrayed my trust and stabbed the heart I had given to her.

"I did love you!" I roared knowing in every fiber of my being I would always love her. Even if it was not returned by the fraud in front of me.

"Keyword did!" She yelled back in pain. Watching those tears fall almost unsure if they were real but had to remind myself that she was a master at acting, probably easy for her to cry on que.

"You fooled me into loving you but it was all a lie!" I growled the words killing me over again seeing her pale.

"Nothing was ever a lie with you! I have only been me when I'm with you! I will always love you no matter what!" She claimed crying harder that had my heart tightening with how sincere she sounded.

"The roose is up, you don't have to act like you had feeling for me anymore." Grinding my teeth, closing my eyes tightly from the emotions that wanted to break free but held back. Opening them up with a glare, harding myself to her declarations of fake feelings.

"Get out!" She yelled, tears pouring steadily as I steeled myself against the pain. Appearing cold and unaffected but was in a conflicting battle inside myself.

"I'm not leaving without you!" I seethed taking another step. "You will answer for your attempted of murder to the godfather!" I explained hastily gritting my teeth. Getting back to the reason I had came here.

"Guards!" She yelled but none came looking around hastily to see only us, turning back to me with fear as I smiled having her cornered.

"No one can save you now Melanie." I sneered pulling out my gun seeing us yelling at each other was getting nowhere, pointing it towards her just a foot away.