Chapter 28

A/N: HIIIIII :D VAS HAPPENIN? OKAY SORRY. GOSH<3 I have no idea where this story is going and it usually takes me about a day to come up with another storyline for the next chapter so I'm sorry! :D If you have any ideas for new chapters, feel free to comment :3 Don't forget to vote aswell ~(^0^)~

I removed my earphones from my ears as I got closer to the school gates. As I entered the school, a hard object hit my right shoulder, causing me to drop all of my books. "Sorry Princess, didn't see you there! Here let me help." Grabbing my books quickly, Niall tossed them to the other side of the school grounds. He continued making his way to class, chuckling like an idiot with his mates. Picking up a rock, I carefully aimed for the back of his head. "Leave it, Jo." I spun around to see Liam behind me, all of my books in his hands. "It won't knock any sense into him." He smirked, putting the books into my backpack and zipping it up. "Thanks." I muttered, starting to slowly walk beside him.

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to speak up. "What's his freaking problem anyway? Who exactly does he think he is?" Liam just gave me a sympathetic smile; he obviously didn't know what to say to me. Can't blame him. Tucking a strand of hair into my ear, I reluctantly stomped my way up the stairs to my first lesson. "Stomp those legs anymore and you'll break them, Princess!" Breathing heavily, I sighed and continued my way up the stairs, ignoring the voice behind me. Entering the classroom, I hastily apologised to my Science teacher for my lateness, and took a seat next to Sejal.

"Are you Ok?"

"Just fine, thanks."

"I saw what happened from the window up here."

I couldn't give two shits about Niall. If he was acting this way towards me, why did he bother to waste his time teasing and pestering me? One minute he's all "Mr nice guy" and the next he's shoving me and throwing my stuff around. Screw him! Just because I've refused to tutor him twice a week, he's decided to be a grumpy little girl and sulk about it. I smirked to myself, thinking about what a complete and utter idiot he is. 

~

"We need to talk." Ashton grabbed my wrist as I entered the house, not even giving me any time to take off my shoes. He led me upstairs quickly, going into my bedroom and shutting the door. He turned to face me, his expression stern and serious. In any other situation, I would've burst out laughing - but Ashton looked really serious, not a smirk, smile, or a grin. This was a first for him. He began to pace around the room angrily. "I know that you're tutoring Niall, and I understand that it's out of your own good will to help a friend, and that your mother wants you to. But please, try to understand that I don't want you anywhere near him for the time being. Sejal told me about what happened this morning at school."

"Ash - "

"Save it!" For the first time ever, he had raised his voice and shouted at me. I wasn't mad, nor upset. I could tell that he was vexed, his blood was boiling and he looked like he wanted to punch something by now. I've never seen him this angry in my entire life! Cautiously, I approached him and wrapped him into a tight hug. His heavy breathing slowed, and I could feel his pumping heart beat as our bodies were so close. I smiled into the crook of his neck and whispered, "I will stay away from him, I promise. Even I've come to dislike him and he treats me like dirt. I'll cancel the tuition and keep my distance from him."  He sighed. "I don't want you to think that I'm trying to control you or anything... It's just... I - I was so angry and -"  Stopping him from finishing his sentence, I crashed my lips onto his.

The door opened as we pulled apart, Sejal slapping her hand to her mouth and squealing: "Sorry!"  Face palming, I laughed as I pulled her back into the room. "It's alright, you can chill with us. Everything's sorted now."  

Or at least I thought that it was.

Unpredictableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें