Chapter 19

As soon as me, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke got home, my mum greeted us with a warm smile. I embraced her in a tight hug, soon leaving to go to my bedroom. I took off my clothes, stepping into the shower. I quickly had a 15 minute shower, drying my hair with my towel as I came out with my body towel wrapped around me. I couldn't believe what had happened tonight and I certainly wasn't going to tell Calum. He would flip out! I got dressed into my pyjamas, a knock sounding on my door just as I had finished getting ready and plaiting my hair to the side.

Ashton's POV:

I walked into Jo's room, giving her a warm smile. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head. "Jo, I am so so sorry." "Why are you sorry, Ash? I feel so guilty for making you all worry about me, seriously. Nobody knows how terrible I actually feel." She caught sight of my cut, bruised knuckles, her eyes widening in fear. I looked down at them, chuckling. "What happened to you!?" "Babe.. I was really upset with myself, I thought that I wasn't there when you needed me so I.." She smacked my shoulder angrily, looking into my eyes. "Don't you ever, ever think of hurting yourself again!" She took my hands, and began placing kisses all over my knuckles. I loved her so much. I was sleeping over for the night, I wanted to stay with her. I had borrowed some of Cal's tracksuit bottoms and white tank top, meanimg that I was comfortable. Me and Jo popped a movie into the DVD player, turned the lights off and began to watch Rush Hour 1 in the darkness of her room, her head resting against my shoulder.

"Babe," I was really eager to know. "Mhm?" "What did Niall whisper to you back at the house?" "Oh he just said that I shouldn't ever run off again, and I apologised." I turned so I was face to face with her, I broke off the little amount of space between us and kissed her passionately. I deepened the kiss, brushing her cheek slightly. "You're mine.." I whispered as we broke apart. "Aww! Poor Ash is jealous!" She giggled, smacking my head with a pillow. "Hey! I was trying to be romantic, and you go and do that!" I laughed, smacking her straight in the head with a pillow. She suddenly curled up into a ball, covering her face with both hands. I heard sobs and began to worry. "Babe? Did I hurt you? Oh my gosh, I am so sorr-" I was cut off as a huge pillow smacked into my face, making me lose my balance and causing me to fall off of the bed. She laughed, grabbing her pillow and running downstairs.

My POV:

I ran downstairs, laughing and looking like a total lunatic who just escaped out of a mental asylum. I ran into the living room, where everyone was talking and eating. Michael instantly knew what was going on as Ashton came running downstairs, a pillow in his hands. Michael teamed up with me, and Calum teamed up with Ash. We were running all over the place when I felt hands lifting me up, as I struggled and laughed. "Ashton, I got her!" Calum laughed. "Put me down right now!" "I shall come to your rescue, my fair lady!" Luke screamed, jumping from the sofa and tickling Cal, which made him drop me. Before I had time to get away, Ashton caught me in his arms, while Michael tried attacking him with another pillow he had found. I squirmed and laughed as Ashton put me over his back, dropping me on the sofa and beginning to tickle me. I laughed so much, I couldn't breathe. "Surrender! And say that Ashton is the best!" "HAHAHHA NO!" He continued to tickle me, and by this time I was on the floor, pretty much dying. I couldn't even feel my face - nor my stomach. "ASHTON IS THE BEST AND I AHAHHAHAHAH SURRENDER HAHAHA" I was literally crying and as Ashton stopped, it took me 5 whole minutes to calm down and get up off the floor. "I hate you Ash and Cal" I said, rolling my eyes and laughing.