Chapter 12

Today was the day! I couldn't concentrate in school at all. What if Harry asked Alisha out? Oh my gosh! But wait, what about her and Justin? Maybe they've just broken up or she's gotten over him? Who cares!? I couldn't wait until tonight. Niall didn't want to tell me where we'd be going. I really hope it isn't a club. That just.. wouldn't be my type of night out.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Ashton threw a scrunched up piece of paper at me, which hit the side of my face. He gave me a questioning look. Yea, I had been day dreaming, not paying any attention to the Geography lesson which was going on.

~

I opened the front door, letting me and Ashton in, as I raced up the stairs. "Hey! Where's my hug!?" Calum screamed, running after me. "Not now Calum! Bye!" I shouted, as I locked my bedroom door and took out my phone. I quickly dialled a number, tapping my foot. "Hello?" A voice answered at the other end. "Kloe!" I screamed. "Hey Jo! How are you?" "I'm great thank you, I was just wondering if you'd been invited for a night out tonight?" "Ooh, I have actually! Michael Clifford asked me!" She squealed happily. "Oh good because we're all going and I wanted you to come! We'll pick you up at around 7 pm." "Aww thanks! See you then!"I put the phone down. Gosh, I love that girl. I quickly glanced at my wrist watch, it was 5:00 pm. Already!? I face palmed myself, as I hurriedly entered the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I smiled to myself as I wondered if Michael fancied Kloe...