Chapter 22

Butterflies flew around my stomach, suddenly making me feel a bit nauseous.

His hot breath tickled my ear, as I enhaled his scent slowly. "Would you be able to start today?" He let go of me, his eyes staring directly into mine. "Not today, Ni. Apparently,  Ash has some sort of surprise for me." His face drooped a little at the mention of Ash, sighing and running his hand through his quiff, he muttered an "Ok" to me. Was he angry? I watched him jog up to Louis, his whole facial expression changing to a smile as he grew smaller and smaller in the far distance.

Harry's POV:

I couldn't be any more exhausted, I was ready to take Alisha to my place and cuddle up, maybe watch some movies. Whenever I was tired, she'd cuddle up to me, running her fingers through my hair and singing gently in my ear. I peered around the corner, surprised to find Alisha sitting on the bench by herself. Where was Jo? Maybe she'd left already? I jogged up to Alisha, taking her hands in mine and passionately kissing her. I smiled into the kiss, as I pulled away first. "Come on love, let's go home. You can tell me all about your day." I kissed her head, tracing circles on her arm as we walked.

Ashton's POV:

I was laughing way too much at what I saw in the parking lot. Jo was leaning against my car, looking kind of lost and confused. I tried to stifle a laugh as I walked up to her, but I ended up spluttering in her face. "Wow." She muttered. She shook her head and bumped my shoulder lightly as she went around to the passenger seat. "Oh come on baby, don't be like that." I laughed, as we both got into the car and did our seat belts. "I don't know what you mean," I could tell she was trying to hold her laugh, as a small smile started to form at the edge of her lips. She turned to face the window and covered her mouth with her hand. There was only one thing for it. I tickled her, as she suddenly erupted into laughter. Satisfied, I backed away and started the car.

"So, where are we going?" "Haven't you learnt anything, babe?" I tapped my nose and winked once again, just to annoy her. It was working like a charm, since she flicked my ear, causing me to wince in pain.

I finally pulled up to our destination, stopping the car and undoing my seat belt. It was almost dusk, and we had to hurry. "Come on Jo!" I helped her out of the passenger seat, giving her a light kiss on the lips. We started to walk down a huge field, talking about life in general. Jo stopped, a smirk forming onto her lips as her eyes locked onto mine. "I have an awesome idea!" She hurriedly stepped onto a boulder, and told me to stand in front of it. I did as she asked, not really thinking anything of it. I slowly felt her weight shift onto my back, as her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her breath tickled the back of my neck and ears, causing me to giggle slightly.

I held onto her legs as I walked further more, her head resting on my back. "Here we are baby." I whispered, as I slowly set her down. I watched her sit cross legged on the grass, picking daisies and starting to make a daisy chain. "I-its so beautiful, Ash. I don't even know what to say. Her head turned to all directions, smiling as she took in the breath taking sight. The stream flowed calmly, the sound of small waves slowly over lapping each other was such a relaxing sound. In the distance, you could still hear the birds singing and the leaves on the trees rustling, as the wind gently kissed them. Jo leaned against a tree, eyeing everything around her. It was almost time. I rested my head onto her lap, as we both watched the sun go down slowly. The sky had been painted an amazing orange colour, the golden rays of the sun still visible, but very slowly disappearing under the silhouettes of many trees in the distance. "I love you so much," I whispered, as the last of the sun rays had sunk down. She carefully placed the daisy chain onto my head, her cold fingers caressing my cheek after wards.

I stood up, taking off my shoes and rolling the ends of my jeans up to my knees. I pulled her up with me. "Take off your shoes." I said, as I looked down at her. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, so that wouldn't be a problem. She took off her shoes, placing them under the tree. I intertwined my fingers with hers, as we both stepped into the stream. The cool water lapped our legs, as we kissed deeply.