Chapter 14

All of us laughed and giggled, as we made our way to meet up with Niall and the rest of the boys. Alisha, Kloe and Sejal looked absolutely beautiful. Alisha was wearing a long, green dress, a slim, gold belt wrapped around her waist. Her make up was amazing! Golden eyeshadow, blusher, and shimmering lip gloss. Next to Alisha, sat Sejal. Her red dress looked incredible. She had a black belt fastened around her waist, her lomg hair was curled and hung down onto one side of her shoulder. She wore a bright shade of red lipstick, mascara, and some lip gloss. Kloe's long, ombre hair was hung up in a tight ponytail, bringing out her amazing light eyes, coated with a thin layer of eyeliner and some mascara. Her dress was a strapless, black and white dress, which came up above her knees. She wore black heels and she looled incredible.

Michael's POV:

As all of us stepped out of the car, I couldn't help but stare at Kloe. I was mesmerised by her style, she was perfect! I want her to be mine, but I barely knew her. On the other hand, tonight was the perfect opportunity to get to know her better!

My POV:

I got my phone out, beginning to dial Niall's number. I was waiting for him to pick ul, as the phone rang. I paced up and down the street. I glanced up, staring directly at Niall and the other boys as they approached us. I ended the call and went up to greet each of them. I recognised Liz, who was with Liam, and I greeted her with a warm smile. Louis was with a girl, I greeted them, even though I didn't know her. I'm thinking that it's his girlfriend. Next, I went up to Zayn, who was with a beautiful girl, holding his hand. "Hello," I smiled at them both, hugging them. I was going to go up and say Hey to Harry, but Alisha and him were kissing, and I definitely didn't want to interrupt. Two hands grabbed my shoulders, making me jump. I turned around to see Niall, embracing him in a hug. "How are you?" I asked him. "I'm great thank you!" He grinned at me. "So, where are we all going?" Alisha asked, finally loosening her embrace from Harry. All of the boys grinned.