Chapter 27

I ran into my room to find Niall lying on my bed, arms tucked underneath him to rest his head on. "What are you doing here!?" I whisper screamed, not wanting to alarm anyone. "Hello to you too, Princess." "I suggest you stop calling me that." Rolling my eyes, I pushed him off of my bed. He landed with a hard thud, looking startled. He got up quickly, "Is this how you normally treat guests?" as he smoothed hinself out and leaned against the wall. "You're not a guest, now shoo, peasant."

"I'm here for the tutoring. I'll need you to make it to twice a week now. You're pretty good, and I'm learning alot." I chirped a quick: "No." into his face, and began to push him out of my room. "Oh come on, Princess. I'm sorry for what happened back at my place. Nothing like that will ever happen again." "Nothing happened. Never speak of it." I glared at him. "Please Princess?" "No - and that's final." Crossing my arms, I motioned for him to get out of my room.

~

I can only balance so much food on a tray at once. I slowly wobbled my way over to a table. Calum, Sejal, Ashton, Michael and Luke still weren't out of lesson so I was just going to reserve the seats. Setting my tray down onto the table, I realised that I'd forgotten to get some tissues from the other side of the cafeteria. Squirming my way through the now filling cafeteria, I was surprised when I bumped into someone, and they deliberately - Yes, deliberately - chucked their glass of orange juice down the front of my shirt! Damn.

I looked up to see... Niall. He was dying of laughter, as if this situation was the funniest thing in the world. Bastard. What would you do if someone had purposely chucked a drink on you?

Yep. So that's exactly what I did. I grabbed a drink from someone's try nearby and poured it onto Niall's head. He stood there in complete and utter shock for a split second, deciding to retaliate quickly. I ducked, as a sandwich flew past my head and hit someone square in the face. The whole cafeteria erupted, into a massive food fight, right then and there.

Sandwiches, cakes, mashed potatoes and all sorts were flying around the room. It was like a whirlwind of food, and I was caught up in the middle of it. Squeezing my way past people, I ran out of the cafeteria before anyone could hit me with any food. Screams and shouts started to echo behind me, as a whole crowd of people fought against each other with food, running out onto the school grounds.

Uh oh. I was going to be trampled to death! A hand grabbed mine before I could react, pulling me into the school building. I started to chuckle uncontrallably as Niall let go of my hand, giving me a: "What the hell is so funny?" look. I wanted to laugh yet I wanted to punch him. "Just... why Niall?" Shrugging his shoulders, he dug his hands deep into his pockets and began to walk away.

I was left there, confused and sticky from Orange juice.