Chapter 21

A/N: Sorry of I haven't updated on a while, I've had work to do and I was tired but I'm back! Enjoy :3

~

"Honey, I think you should. You'd be helping out a friend and plus you'd get paid! I think it's great and I'm happy for you to proceed with the idea." My mum smiled at me, taking a sip of her coffee. "Ok, well I guess it wouldn't be a problem. I'd love to do it anyway." So that was it. It's official, I'm Niall's tutor. Even though it was just tutoring, my heart leaped with joy. I was going to spend more time with Niall! He's hilarious and I can't wait to hang out with him.

Hand in hand with Ashton, I walked into school. "I have a surprise for you," Ashton winked at me, causing me to instantly start jumping in excitement. I jumped in front of him, pushing his chest back and squealing. "What is it!?" Ashton side - stepped past me, tapping his nose. "Ashton, please." I pouted, doing the best puppy dog face that I could. His eyes softened for a split second, just a second, but he just whispered: "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, babe." And with that, he walked away. Darn it, I need to work on my pouting face.

I was tortured by the fact that the day consisted of Ashton tapping his nose and winking at me. I needed to know! What could it be? I'll just give him the silent treatment until he gives up and can't take it anymore. "Babe," Ashton walked up to me, holding his arms out for a hug. Raising my eyebrows and folding my arms, I walked away from him.

Ashton's POV:

"What's up with her?" Michael asked walking up to me. I put my arms down, laughing. "Little Miss Priss isn't talking to me because I've refused to tell her about the surprise I have planned for her after school." "Hahaha, she's really nosy. Does she know what a surprise is?" Michael walked away, laughing.

My POV:

The bell had finally rang, signalling that school was over. Finally. I walked outside, stretching my arms and legs. I needed to find Niall, he needed to know about the tutoring. Through the crowds of students, I spotted Niall, his blonde hair visible, his ocean blue eyes glinting in the sunlight. His wide grin and his cute dimples, his visible arm and back muscles stretching as he walked. Fingers snapped in front of my face, causing me to come diving right back into reality. It was Niall! Did he see me staring? When had he walked up to me? I felt my cheeks burn a bright red as he smiled that lovely lopsided grin, his hands dug into his pockets; his shoulders slightly raised. Hundreds of questions raced through my mind, but I quickly pushed the thoughts to the back of my head as I smiled back.

"Hey," "Hey Niall, I was just looking for you." I managed to stutter. I carried on, keeping my eyes on the floor the entire time. "I've come to a conclusion about the tutoring... I'm up for it. I'd love to spend time helping you and -" I was cut off as his arms wrapped around me, embracing me into a tight hug. "Thank you, princess." His voice sent a cold shiver down my spine, a tingling sort of feeling. I don't know why but I felt as if there was something more to this guy than meets the eye. Even though he seems really nice, he also seems mysterious. I don't know how to explain it at all. The fact that he called me "Princess" I mean, what was I supposed to think of it? Butterflies flew around my stomach, suddenly making me feel a bit nauseous.