Chapter 11

Alisha's POV:

We were up in Jo's room, as I listened to her telling me about what happened with Niall. "Oh my gosh! You are definitely coming! They're so popular and it'll be so much fun! Ok, we have to decide what we're going to wear, how the make up is going to look, we have to get manicures-" "Can't I just tie my hair into a messy bun, pull on some jeans and a top and go?" "Are you kidding me!?" This girl was out of her damn mind! "It's a rare opportunity to dress up, we need to look amazing!" I squealed in her face. "Does that mean...?" She asked. "Yes! And we're going now!" She groaned as I pulled her up, onto her feet. "It's time to go shopping!" I squealed in my head.

Calum's POV:

I walked into the house, shouting up the stairs for any response. Where was everyone? Why am I always the one who stays at home, alone? I put my school bag down, grabbed my house keys, walking out of the house. I closed the door behind me. I needed to get outside more.

My POV:

I walked with Alisha, occasionally going into some shops, trying out different dresses and jewellry. We've already boght so many things. I heaved the bags around. They were full of jewellery and make up. God knows how many more bags we'll need for the clothes! As we turned the corner together, I saw Michael, Luke and Ashton. I quickly handed the bags to Alisha, who almost lost her balance due to all of the sudden weight. I ran up to Ashton, hugging him and pecking kisses all over his cheeks. "Hey babe! What are you girls up to?" He asked, as he helped Alisha with the bags. I hugged Luke and Michael before responding, "Just doing some shopping. We were invited for a night out! Speaking of which, you guys should all come if you want!" I smiled. "Wait, who invited you?" Michael looked at me. "Niall Horan." "How come he invited you?" Ashton asked, looking a bit annoyed. "Harry has a huge crush on me, so he invited us both, seeing as we're best friends. I would love it if you guys came too!" Alisha answered.