"Maybe that's why he left. He doesn't want to keep giving us hints," Stella reasoned.

"But what does all this mean? How does he know what the challenges are gonna be?" Pola asked.

Stella sighed. "I don't know." She put her head down next to the phone. But then she perked her head back up. "Pola."

"Hm?"

"Look in the corner of her lock screen picture," Stella said.

Tac's lock screen was a selfie, but in the corner, something long, black, and metallic was sticking up.

"It looks like an antenna," Pola murmured.

"An antenna to what?" Stella asked.

Pola shrugged.

***

KC

"Huh. Now that Wooly is gone, I'm alone in the cabin. Nice," Jack said to himself.

"No you're not," Ech replied with a sigh.

"Gah!" Jack exclaimed. He located the bat. "Oh yeah. I--"

"Forgot I exist, I know," Ech muttered.

Suddenly, Wilbur burst through the door.

"I just roasted those two," the pig chuckled. Then, his eyes widened.

"I forgot you were a guy to be honest," Jack said.

"Burn," Wilbur whispered.

Ech raised an eyebrow.

"Challenge time!" Herobrine announced.

~~~

Ech's Confessional (KC)

"Wilbur predicted the tennis challenge with his puns a few episodes ago. Did he just predict this one as well?"

~~~

The ten remaining mobs were teleported to an audience seating, with a stage in front of them. Behind the stage were several huge amplifiers and speakers. Two raised platforms were across from each other on the stage, with a microphone in front of each.

Herobrine appeared on the stage. "Welcome to your next challenge!"

The mobs were silent.

Herobrine looked at Stella. "What? No interruption?"

Stella shrugged.

"K. Your next challenge is a roast battle!" Herobrine announced.

Ech coughed. Wilbur glanced at him nervously.

"You will be paired with a mob from the opposing team, and will have to roast each other. You can say anything you want about them. Be as mean as possible! When your opponent doesn't reply with a roast, they lose the battle, and the winning mob earns a point for their team. The team with the most points after the five roast battles wins! The other team will be sending someone home," Herobrine explained.