Chapter Twenty Seven

Začít od začátku

I dodged to the side of one of Cedric's punch driving my foot into his side uppercutting him to the stomach winding him badly, Cedric caught one of my punches and twisted my fist back and I felt the muscle tear under the force. The look on Cedric's face was priceless as I drove my fist into his nose and kicking his legs out from under him, the hunters erupted into loud cheers and furious clapping as I wandered over to Cedric who was still laying in his back.

I held my hand out to him and he yanked me out of the gymnasium, I was being dragged down the hall and into one of the disused classrooms clicking the door shut behind him and locking it "W-What's wrong-" He cut me off slamming me into the opposing wall clashing our lips together hungrily swirling our tongues together as his hands squeezing my backside in raw lust, talk about a sexually frustrated wolf. I moaned against his lips when his hand worked open the top button of my jeans.

"W-We can't here! We're in school" I gasped as he dropped his hand into the waistband of my boxers stroking his hand over my already straining boyhood "P-Please Cedric" I begged and he ignored me wrapping his hand around slowly rubbing his hand up at a torturous pace, My mouth fell open as I dropped my head to his shoulder gasping grabbing at his shoulders digging my nails into the skin of his neck. I swallowed as knots started coiling into my stomach as I cried into his shoulder earning an amused chuckle from Cedric.

"Why. Why do you do this to me?" I swallowed as Cedric straightened my clothes for me "Because you're too precious to me Sammy. And because the way you beat me up was arousing" He smiled wrapping his arms around my shoulders resting his face against the top of my head walking me back towards the gymnasium "I think you're a masochist, you should get that checked out" I stuck my tongue out him hooking my thumb into the right side of the waistband of his jeans.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I was slowly starting to regret leaving the hospital, I had already thrown up four times within the past three hours and thank lord the competitions were done with my little broskie as the reigning champion over everyone "Now can I take you back to Hayley?" William picked up my jacket and draped it over his forearm to place his other hand around my neck protectively making a path through any remaining students "Charlie! Oh my god why didn't you tell me!" Arianna threw herself at me tightening her arms around my neck constricting the air out of me "It was kind of hard, I've been real sick lately" I smiled sheepishly and she nodded quickly.

"I have classes but oh my this is so exciting!" She sqeauled again bouncing down the hallway towards her friends, I sluggishly dragged myself out to the SUV with Angelo waiting watching protectively but still smiling that smile that would light up and dark room "How are you feeling today Mister Charles?" He inclined his head to me and I rolled my eyes "You can call me Charlie, Charles is too fancy and I've been feeling so-so today" I shrugged smiling to him as he nodded understandingly.

"I was ordered by Hayley to take you guys back to her and that she was going to 'kick your sorry little ass' for you" He smiled rigidly trying to fight back a laugh "Ah well what's new" I laughed patting Angelo on the shoulder and climbed into the backseat, I laid my head in his lap as he absently combed his hand through my hair watching me protectively for any signs of danger. My head was now pounding painfully from the headache I was having all day but then again I did postpone the surgery till I got back.

I tasted something warm and metallic tasting in my mouth and I spat blood into my hand as I tried to sit up but none of my limbs obeyed me they just stayed limp, All I could do was watch Will's panicked expression through the haziness filling my vision and the muffled curses even from the young Angelo. I did feel myself being carried out from the SUV and being placed really gently onto a bed that was still moving which made my stomach turn triggering a newfound motion sickness, I felt something plastic feeling around my wrist and I peered at the new bracelet they had added to my collection of hospital bracelets on the one hand; Someone linked their fingers into mine that were shaking rigorously and Will never usually gets shakey or never gets scared to be honest.

--William's Point Of View--

I sat at the window of the gallery looking into the patient preparation room watching Charlie twist the wedding ring on his left finger anxiously as the nurse examined his eyes, his stomach and reflexes which were completely off par, Charlie brought nurse closer to him and she nodded curtly turning her eyes up to me motioning for me to come in "It's a brain anuerism Will, luckily it's not huge but it's scary. We will need you in here to check if all his memories are correct when we are operating" The nurse unfolded Charlie's arm to poke a needle into the catheder in the elbow joint.

"You have four minutes" She nodded exitting the room carrying her files "I didn't mean to scare you" He yawned blinking tiredly wrapping his hand into mine "I just thought I should tell that with this kid, I expect stomach rubs everyday because they're half werewolf and they still like stomach rubs like a dog" He giggled blissfully which was the anaesthetic setting in.

"Fine I promise" I groaned gently resting my forehead to his "If they hit something and you see something you don't want to. Tell me." I ordered and he nodded slightly gently pecking my lips chuckling quietly "I'll see you in there kay?" I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze turning back to the door as his head nodded to the side. I stood in Charlie's field of vision but close enough to assist if they needed help.

"Alright Charlie, What's your brother's name?" I asked taking the stool and sitting by his hand "That's easy. Samandriel Aiden Cordova aged 16" Charlie rolled his eyes at me tapping his fingers against the table trying not to look at the doctors behind him "Where did we meet?" I asked starting on our memories first, He blushed averting his eyes slightly "College. Duh" He scoffed smirking triumphantly.

"What date were we married?" I cracked my knuckles leaning for in the chair "24th of August" He laughed quietly looking up at the ceiling "What did we just find out?" I watched him carefully and his face fell "I know that. Why can't I remember it" He swallowed uncomfortably wincing "Oh right, I got knocked up by a werewolf. Y'know fuck anatomy and all" He snickered sticking his tongue out at me "What's the gender of our baby then?" I asked obviously not knowing the answer "I can't tell you that" He smiled shrugging "Its between me and them" He grinned and for the first time I wanted to wipe that grin off his face so badly.