Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

I stole a glance at Charlie swallowing noticeably as William slowly strode into the gym "I shall be the judge from the Supernatural side, So I would like clean and fair matches" He muttered gruffly earning a few frightened nods from the students "Alright then, you can proceed to the gym while the judges confirm the schedule for today" He gave Charlie a look that knew he was in deep trouble as the students filed out towards the gym.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

As soon as the last student left the auditorium William turned to me with a grave expression on his face "You. Almost gave me a damn heart attack." He growled lowly at me closing the distance between us "You should be in hospital getting treated then waiting to go into surgery later today. Yet you are here overexerting yourself" He folded his arms condescendingly and I avoided his gaze.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to walk around. They didn't like being stationary" I folding his arms childishly, William's eyes wandered down to my stomach then up to my face "Really? You can tell what they want?" He cocked his head at me weirdly "Yes. I can. You don't read much do you?" I smirked pulling his lips to mine gently.

"Not lately I haven't. We should get going before the students get suspicious" He smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulder "About time! I thought you guys were having a quickie!" Arianna howled from across the gymnasium, the students burst into laughter again and I resisted the urge to run away like a coward "Alright first up is hand to hand combat with the ladies" William took the clipboard from me and flipped through the sheets.

"First up is Grace versus Willow. The first person to forfeit or fall to the floor loses and the point goes to the opposing player" William stuck the clipboard under his arm directing the remaining students to the benches around the gym "This should be interesting" I rolled my eyes slumping into one of the judges chairs leaning back into it playing with the bouncy ball that was sat on the table.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

"Yeah I'll fucking pummel the bitch" Willow laughed jabbing at the air beside me "Go for the face" I whispered smiling wickedly patting her shoulder encouragingly "Alright ladies, keep it clean and don't hurt eachother too much otherwise I will have annoyed parents on my tail" Charlie stood between the two girls looking to both of them "Am I understood?" He focused his attention on Willow who reluctantly "Alright. Good luck" He smiled turning to step off of the mats back towards William.

A whistle blew and Willow had already jabbed Grace in the face with her fist before earning a swift backhand from Grace kneeing her to the stomach. Willow grabbed her knee and with brute force she pushed her knee up word and sent Grace into a sloppy flip landing on her face, I strained incredibly hard not to die of laughter but my laughter was quickly quelled by Cedric scrambling to help Grace up.

I snuck a high five to Willow who was looking proud of herself "We will go girl pair then boy pair. So next up will be Samandriel versus Cedric" The entire gymnasium made a collective "oooh" noise as slowly stood from the bench and wandered over to the mat, I shrugged off my black cargo jacket and the pendant and handed the to Willow who was intent on egging me on.

'Let's show him whose boss' Zavyin hissed menancingly making Silas retreat a few paces, Yes I had named my vampire side and Yes I was strong enough to see him now. Just like Silas he was arrogant and scary but sometimes nice when he wanted to but he looked a lot older than me, with full muscles, raven coloured hair and dead looking eyes burning out of his pale skin with that evil grin permanently plastered across his face dressed in the identical outfit that I was wearing.

"Sammy. No supernatural powers. You are on the hunters side" Charlie warned motioning to my eyes that were mixing between the sickly red and the bright blue "Fair enough. I can kick his ass down anyday" I shrugged nonchalantly earning a hurt look from Cedric "Play fair." Charlie shot me a look blowing his whistle and quickly making his way off of the mat.