Epilogue

The Epilogue! Woo! We've finally reached it! Just wanted to end this book today so here it is!

----------------------------------------

Epilogue

Firestorm

"Oh, Firestorm.. they are perfect.." Her sister's voice trailed. Firestorm opened her eyes. The morning light peaked through the Nursery's bramble-covered roof. For a second, she didn't know what happened. Then last night's memories came rushing back in a jot.

Firestorm craned her neck to her belly. Four, tiny bundles lay sleeping silently. Firestorm could barely hold in her excitement and love growing for her new kits. Firestorm stretch her neck, licking the biggest kit-a dark brown tabby tom with a white chest.. just like hers. The tom mewed in protest as Firestorm touched him.

She took a quick glance at each of her kits. There was a ginger tabby she-cat, a pure white tom with pale silver stripes, and a pale brown tabby she-cat with soft-looking fur. Firestorm found herself gazing at her ginger daughter.

She looked so much like her father.. Oh Blazeheart.. Firestorm let out a sigh. I wish you were here.. She also noticed her white son shared the same pelt as Firestorm's sister, Snowykit. Firestorm vowed to herself to never take another mate. She couldn't risk the safety of her kits, and she doesn't know if she will ever love another tom like Blazeheart..

"So, have you named your kits yet?" Dawnsky meow interrtupted her thoughts. The queen's tail was wrapped around her two kits-Hawkkit and Ravenkit. They was born two moons ago. Hawkkit shared the same dark brown pelt as his father Sedgefoot, but had his mother's green eyes, while Ravenkit was a pure black tom with green eyes.

Firestorm paused. "I did." Firestorm was hoping one of her kits will have her mother's gray fur so she could name her after her. She missed Echomist so much..

"I'm sure Echomist is proud of having more grandkits. They'll be fine warriors." Rosetail meowed. Firestorm weakly purred at her sister's kind words. "I name this kit Sparrowkit," Firestorm gently nose her first-born. "This she-kit Blazekit," she licked the ginger kit. "This tom Blizzardkit and the last kit Honeykit."

"Those are beautiful names." Rockshade purred from the entrance of the den. Nettlekit padded behind her mother, her eyes widened at the sight of Firestorm's kits. "Oh, new play-mates!" the five-moon-old kit squealed.

"New play-mates?" Firestorm purred when her sister's three-moon-old kits dashed behind Nettlekit. "Yes. Meet my kits Sparrowkit, Blazekit, Blizzardkit, and Honeykit."

The four has arrived bearing the new threat to the Clans and the unknown future.. soon the new horrors lying in wait will slowly tear the Clans apart inside out.. one by one.. until there will be no more.

---------------------------------------

I want to thank all my amazing fans for their support on my book. Without them, I don't think I would've completed this! Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you again on the next book of my Forbidden Love series, Lurking Shadows :)