"Hinata this includes you as well, where's Nanami?" Midori asks. One of her siblings look at her.

"Shes gone." they tell her. Midori slowly nods. Turning she glares at the beast, then noticing two men on a cliff, Naruto, Sasuke, and Skaura over there as well.

She leaves them alone, knowing both have been trained and are capable of handling it. "Its done!" one of the Yamahatas shout. Midori turns a little shock, she knew they worked quick, but not this quick.

"Alright is everyone ready?" she asks. They all nod and stare at the beast.  They get in place, including Midori who Akihiko is now holding back.

"You can't do this with a baby in your stomach, our clan haven't put in chakra so you're vunerable now." Akihiko states. Midori sighs.

"Fine, but if something happens I'm taking charge, surely the women from the clan here can lend me some chakra." she tells him. Akihiko places a kiss on her lips, hoping he went have to have that happen.

He gets into place, seeing as the other shinobi are getting weaker and many are falling because of the beast.

"Ready, set, fight!" Midori roars. The Tuchimaru clan dashes toward the beast while the Yamahata clan launches their weapons where the Hyugas point.

Once it lands blue chakra flows from the beast and enters the machine at maximum speed. It screams in pain as it feels itself getting weaker my the second and tries to rip the rope off, only to have its chakra taken by the tails that wrap around it.

Midori looks at Akihiko, using his moves that she taught him, her siblings using their moves as well. A hand places on her shoulder.

She turns to see Marina, smiling at her. "I'm proud of you little sis, but the next time you come into a battle while pregnant mom will kill you ya know." Marina tells her.

"Hopefully we won't have another war like this, but I understand I can't fight back, its too chaotic and the chance of loosing my child is high even right now, but I can protect my child with the clan's chakra and I can also protect my child myself." she replies.

Marina nods her head, Midori has always had a serious side, sometimes she would be all nervous or maybe be into her book but when it came to leading she was and still is a natural born leader, even if she is weak at the moment.

She then notice a tail about to hit Akihiko, her instincts getting ahead of her and make she charge into the fight and grab onto the tail, not letting it go.

"Midori!" Akihiko shouts, many of the shinobi's attention to her.

She takes out her pen and makes a deep kanji in its tail, the kanji for motionless. "A motionless creature is as useless as a broken pen!" she writes, the tail stops moving in midair and she uses the pen to stab in even deeper and the pen rips it's skin as Shes being pushed down by gravity.

She makes it down and dashes towards Akihiko. "Are you alright?" she ask. He stares at her in disbelief.

"B-But how?" he ask, reffering to the baby. Midori looks down and then looks at Akihiko.

"I have no idea." Midori mutters. She then looks back to see all the ropes being taken out by white creature with green hair.

"Every other shinobi help fight the white people! Tuchimarus replace the sharp ropes in but deeper! If you have to use your weapon to keep it in place do as so unless you don't have any other weapons left!" Midori orders. They all follow in and she does as well, everytime one of the creatures aimed for her stomach they felt a sharp pain and arm was completely cut off.

Midori uses her pen (since she gave Akihiko her boomerang saying he would need a backup weapon). Writing the same kanji that means dissapear. Once she got enough she says "Follow the path that is not within the worlds of shinobi but the world of pain."
To say it was getting a bit more to the shinobi's advantage because of Midori's leadership and courage is an understatement, the feeling that she would be one of the heroes of the war was evident.

"Midori-sama! The machines are getting overpowered!" a man shouts.

"Gather the injured shinobi's who are running out of chakra and give some to them, this fight is going to need alto of shinobi's in order to take this beast down once and for all!" she commands.

"Right!" he shouts back. Many injured shinobi from different villages were being brung over to where the machines are, they sat there while a medic ninja used needles to inject the chakra in the person.

"Seems like your friend is doing well against the beast, it would be a shame if she was to suddenly, die." the man with long wild hair, Madara says evilly. The team looks where the beast is, seeing all of them but the one who stood out more was Midori.

"Wait is she-"

"Pregnant, in a battlefeild, is she crazy?" Sasuke finishes.

"Madara, it seems like being pregnant is to her advantage, everytime the white zetsus reach for it their arms are chopped off, as if something is anonymously guarding the child other than the woman." Obito states.

Madara nods "Ah, I've heard of something such as this, its the kekkei genkei of the Yamahata clan, it can only be made my the women of the clan, unless a man of the clan with powerful chakra blesses the woman himself." Madera states.

"Shes a problem, tell them to aim for the kill." once he said that Naruto jumps into action, launching at Madara.

The war continues, many dying and many having serious injuries, chakra being refilled and many retreating on Midori's orders as the job was done but there were more white zetsus forming.