The quiet kid

In a class full of relaxed kids talking and playing, all but two were quiet.

Sasuke Uchiha, the youngest and last of his clan besides his brother.

Midori Tuchimaru, the youngest and weakest of her clan. Not gaining most of the kekkei genkei of her clan and unable to use jutsus to their max. Not having friends and just observing, or staring at all of the kids overhearing their conversations. Though she's seem as weak, she does however have something up her sleeve.

"Sasuke-kun, I m-made you lunch and I was w-wondering if you would have it?" a girl stutters. He rejects her food claiming he has his own, sending the girl away with a sad expression. As much as Midori wanted to cheer the girl up she couldn't, fearing it would only cause the girl to bring down her own self esteem.

Scanning the room for about the 5th time she realizes a blonde missing, "Naruto must be at it again, he was talking about painting the hokages faces rather loudly yesterday." Midori sighs, you would think Iruka-sensei would make an attempt to avoid it. The door slides and everyone takes a seat, staring at Iruka-sensei Midori could only open her book and write while staring. That's one thing she's good at, she can stare for more than an hour and write down just about anything, but this time she wasn't writing notes but one page stories as usual.

Iruka knew about her staring but ignored it "Its probably her way of paying attention" he always tells himself, though her stares are disturbing. "Class, today you'll be writing about how you feel during the transformation jutsu." Iruka announces. But Midori doesn't paying attention and continues writing the story with only 6 lines on the paper left. As Iruka passes out the paper he gets to Midori then looks at the paper already on her desk. Scanning half of it Iruka sighs but smiles "Midori you have to put that paper away, you can finish it at lunch." Iruka tells her, but it doesn't process in her brain. She heard him but sometimes that part of her brain skips the processing part, that's also a fault of hers that she hates. To understand her condition better its as if he's speaking another language that she understand but doesn't know the actual meaning.

"Midori did you hear anything I said?" Iruka ask. Midori jumps, looking at Iruka in shock "S-Sorry sensei, I h-heard you but I-I didn't process it." she mutters. Half of the class laughs or snickers at her answer, not surprised that a weakling like her comes with major faults. Iruka quiets them but it doesn't change Midori's feelings. "I-Its okay sensei, I'll do the work." she smiles at Iruka then puts away her notebook and hangs her head waiting for the paper to land on her desk.

"I'm so stupid, I heard him but I couldn't even understand what he was saying a couple minutes ago, why do I have to be so slow?" she ask herself. Jotting her name and the date on the paper she begins writing the way the feels when using the transformation jutsu. It was a quick summary stating

At first I don't feel a thing, but once smoke appears and disperse I suddenly feel different, as if I am no longer myself but someone who I mimic. Sometimes I want to be that person, I sometimes use the jutsu when I want things from stores or just to see how I would look when I'm older. This jutsu sometimes make me feel weird and sometimes I feel normal.

She reopens her notebook and finishes up the last lines. Once she's done she smiles then begins to read over her work and reread it to spell her words correctly or replace common words with a better vocabulary. Its no mistakening that her writing has always been lovely, Iruka and her clan has witnessed it along with other in shinobi like the hokage, but the hokage calls her Jiraya Jr. But she doesn't know why.

"What?! Naruto is painting the hokages's faces?!" looking up Midori witnesses a ninja and Iruka freaking out. Iruka runs out of the classroom after asking the ninja to watch them.