small marriage and chakra

The day seems perfect, as foggy as always. Midori and Akihiko already in the Yamahata estate, getting ready for an unplanned wedding.

No cherry blossoms, no bright sky, no expensive things laying around. Akihiko and Midori wanted a simple indoor wedding, so that's what they'll get.

All of the clan members in the biggest room along with the family on both sides, their sensei and Kana's family came as well. The rings on a nice separate pillows that will be carried by Ashi and Rin.

Akihiko standing there in a traditional blue male Kimono, smiling. His brother and boys from team Juko at his side.

Soon Midori walks in, wearing a Sakura petal dress, the background color being white fading into a lovely light pink, which complements her makeup and hair which has a lovely flower pinned on the right, her dark red/brown color hair pinned up into a small bun and her bang slightly covering her dark green eyes.

The wedding didn't have to have any decorations, all they focused on was the bride and groom. It was so nice and peaceful, once the rings were on and they kissed people cheered. Akihiko carried Midori, his head held high smiling brighter than ever.

"I love you Senpai." Midori states, meaning every word.

"I love you too, Mido-chan." he states, meaning every word.

The rest of the day was celebrated with eating and talking about baby names, if the baby will become a shinobi or not, even if it would be a pair of twins. Since they wanted to be surprised.

Its only been a week and alot has happened. They heard about the Akatsuki and Midori has been training Akihiko on how to dodge attacks quicker and even taught him some moves.

"Now the key to fighting in a battle is to be able to tackle more than one enemy. When your weapon is destroyed how will you act?" Midori asks, her sensei mode turned on, her eyes staring into Akihiko's.

"I would be sad of course, my own creation just died." he states. Midori sighs.

"In battle you should replace that sadness with anger, but control that anger. Anger is a weapon that can never be broken by an enemy." Midori says, crossing her arms. Akihiko nods his head.

"So, I want you to fight Joku, Mado, and Nora without a weapon, using what I taught you." the said group of teens surrounds Akihiko with shadow clones.

"Don't hesitate to play dirty, imagine this being a battlefeild. Anyone would do anything to survive so treat this like its the real thing." she adds. They all nod and begin to fight.

Akihiko throws punches and kicks, he blocks and brings attacks but seem to be failing, having more cuts and punches on him rather than his opponents. "Stop!" she shouts. They all freeze in their spots.

She walks down the stairs with the help of a fellow clan member. She isn't big in the stomach area but she isn't at her original size either.

"You're leaving all your movements open, connect with the wind to see what punch will come first, go for the open area in your opponent, don't let the numbers fool your strength." she tells him, her voice being firm and filled with authority, a trait from her mother.

She walks back to the shade area, the fight resuming. Akihiko seems to have improved, but punches still landed on him along with more scratches.

After an hour of fighting Midori finally stops them. Its now close to midnight, she doesn't want them to loose anymore sleep time.

The group went home after some of the women in the clan tended to their wounds. Akihiko wounds are being tended by Midori and his stepmother.

"You fight reckless, Akihiko I don't want you to fight reckless on the battlefeild." Midori speaks, worry being obvious in her tone. Akihiko's eyes soften.

"I won't, by the way you looked hot in your sensei mode." he compliments. Midori blushes, turning away while Laniko (his stepmom) giggles.

"Young love." she mutters, remembering when she was in love when she was their age.

Soon they returned to their room. Sleeping peacefully, Midori's and Akihiko's hands on her stomach.

As they're sound asleep the door to their room opens, an anonymous person walking in.

Placing their hands on Midori's stomach, careful to not wake her up. "I will not allow this clan to have a weak half breed, you may be a disgrace to your clan but I won't allow the child of my future clan leader to be as weak as you are."

The black smoke like chakra seeping into Midori's stomach. A wicked smile brightening the room.

The man coughs, but continues. He stops, realizing if he goes any further he'll die. He sneaks out of the room.

In the Mizukage tower, a man bows to one if the counselors. The young man glaring at the younger ninja. "I see you haven't finished the mission." he states, his eyes burying inside the shinobi's blue ones.

"Sorry Yagura-sama, I promise next time I'll fulfill my mission." Yagura scowls, upset at the shinobi for not finishing the mission.

"This village has created many feared shinobi, and you: a pathetic ninja that can't even give up his own life in order to create another strong shinobi for the sake of the village's future call yourself a Mist shinobi? You don't even deserve to call yourself a ninja." Yagura's words actually hurt the ninja.

"Leave." he commands. The ninja does as told, only to be slaughtered by an anonymous shinobi.

He enters the room, staring at the young boy. "And who may you be?" Yagura ask. The ninja smirks.

"I'm the one that did the job, but don't expect the child to become your personal weapon." then the shinobi leaves.

"I have my own goals." he mutters.

--------------

Author's Note

I....am....fucking...tired!

Okays I might leave you guys for a couple of days and focus on more of my rant book or maybe create a new Naruto fanfic so you guys can see that. I may not be back on this book more than a week but I can't give an exact date.

I wanted tell you all so you won't be left wondering if I'm gonna update this soon.