Home again

Midori wakes up, her head hurting. She turns seeing Akihiko staring at her, his expression happy but Midori knows the look in his eyes aren't happy ones. "What's wrong Senpai?" she ask, her morning voice seems to make Akihiko chuckle.

"Well, we have to go back home today, but the nurse wants us to stay until the Hokage comes, lets get ready before they come back." Midori nods her head. They get up and undress in the bathroom, taking a shower together, after that they get dressed and wait for the hokage.

"I can't believe I actually fainted, what was wrong with me, when a shinobi thanked me I didn't faint, but I was sad. Senpai what's wrong?" she ask, worried about her own health. Akihiko places his arm around her and brings her close to him, kissing her head.

"I don't know, but I promise we'll find out soon or later." he replies, his eyes full of determination. The door opens, Lady Tsunade and the nurse walking in.

"Good morning, so before you two leave I'll have the nurse here check you." Lady Tsunade informs. The woman walks over, checking the usual. When she's done she gives Midori space.

"All fine." the woman says. Lady Tsunade nods her head.

"So, three days before this we did a body check, remember?" Lady Tsunade asks. Midori nods, she didn't really understand why they did it.

"We discovered that you, young lady, how should I say this?" the nurse seems in thought until Lady Tsunade shouts.

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" Tsunade shouts happily.

Midori looks at her in horror while Akihiko jumps in excitement. "We're having a child! I call dibs on naming our kid!" he shouts.

"N-No way!" Midori starts crying, which confuses Akihiko. Lady Tsunade and the nurse look away, waiting for Midori to explain.

"Clans in Konoha don't allow teens to get pregnant, its basically like a sin here since we're still considered kids. It'll only bring shame to my clan if they found out." she explains. Akihiko sighs, but still has a smile on his face.

"I didn't know, in my clan its normal for late teens to get married or have a kid, I didn't know Konoha was like that. I'm sorry Mido-chan." he apologizes, hugging her.

"So we don't have a choice, we have to go. Thank you Lady Tsunade for your help, also you too nurse." Midori thanks them.

Soon they're at the gate with team Asuma. Waiting to guard Midori and Akihiko. After thanking the hokage once more they take their leave, with team Asuma of course. Once they begin walking Akihiko decides to carry Midori bridal style, he said it was so she doesn't trip but in reality he didn't want her to walk a long distance with a baby in her stomach.

"So, what's up with you two?" Ino asks. Akihiko and Midori tense up but laughs it off.

"Uh nothing really, uh right Mido-chan?" Akihiko looks at Midori, hoping she agrees.

"Yeah, everything is fine, so what's up with you Ino?" she ask, Akihiko silently thanking her.

"Oh uh, nothing really, just making sure I focus on my training and taking care of my mom's shop." she says. Hours later they were in Mist territory, a shadow passes and everyone freezes, Midori hops out of Akihiko's arms.

"Four shinobi, two tall and two short, judging by their weight I'll say one is very huge in the legs and shoulder parts, the others are slim and seem to be similar to Shikamaru's height and weight." Team Asuma is a bit shocked about how she can tell even the details.

"How do you know?" Chouiji asks. Midori smirks.

"I'm a Tuchimaru, what do you expect?" Midori replies.