Back to the Mist

Author's note:

Guys I think I did the age gap wrong (I think). But just know Midori is 16 while Akihiko is 17.
---------------------
Waking up the next day, Akihiko being the first one to wake up glances at Midori, then stretches after kissing her cheeks. Standing up he enters the bathroom getting ready, that's when Midori wakes up.

She looks to her side a little upset that she doesn't see Akihiko, but hearing the water running made her calm down. Trying to sit up she winces at the pain, yesterday they were pretty well, excited and hormones got carried away.

Midori lays back down staring at the ceiling. "Woah." was all she can manage to say. Akihiko walks out with only a towel wrapped around him, the nurses aren't suppose to come until 9:00 so they have time. He smiles, Midori does as well.

"Good morning Mido-chan!" Akihiko smiles brighter, walking closer to the bed.

"Good morning Senpai, by the way you hurt me." Midori nervously laughs, turning the other way as a blush appears on her face. Akihiko blushes as well then hugs her close, feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry, I forgot we never did it like that." he apologizes. Midori blushes more as she still look away. Akihiko kisses her face.

"Please don't be upset with me." he pleads. Midori lets out a soft laugh.

"I-I'm not upset, its just next time we have to be more careful." she states, knowing if she got pregnant at her age it would only shame her and Akihiko in every village and it won't look good at all.

Akihiko smiles at her, happy that she isn't upset. "Alright, well we gotta use these coupons before they expire right? Lets go today." he suggests. Midori agrees. Akihiko gets dressed while Midori goes and showers.

After Midori gets dressed the nurse enters, smiling as usual. "So has everything been alright? Any differences?" she ask.

"Not that I've noticed, what do you think Midori?" Akihiko asks. The nurse and Akihiko turn to Midori.

"Well everytime I see the hokage mountain I always get this sad feeling, and sometimes I get these nightmares about Kana's and Naruha's death. Is that normal?" Midori asks.

Showing a sad look, the nurse only gave her a warm smile. "I'm not an expert on this, so I can't answer that. I'll report this to the doctor since Lady Tsunade is busy along with her advisor." she informs. Midori and Akihiko nod their heads.

"Thank you." Midori and Akihiko say in unison, laughing as they realize they said the same thing. The nurse exits, smiling.

"Those two are such a perfect couple. I just can't tell them the news, not now." the nurse starts walking, hoping that they won't soon find out until Lady Tsunade decides to tell them.

They soon leave the hospital, smiling as always. Heading to where the address on the coupon says, they make it and walk inside. The lady greets them, but notice something about them.

"Hey, are you two by any chance the ones who fought the gigantic snakes?" she ask. Suddenly Midori freezes up, memories coming back.

Akihiko soon grabs Midori as she falls. He looks at the woman sadly "Yes, yes we are, but we don't talk about that, it would help if you could tell others to not mention it as well." he tells her.

The woman covers her mouth, cursing at herself for having such a 'big mouth'. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to thank you." the woman saddens. Akihiko leaves, carrying Midori.

Soon they make it to the hospital, Lady Tsunade was quickly called in and sighed seeing Midori sleeping with tears in her eyes. "Just when I thought she was better, I think its best if we send you two back to the Mist, too many things have happened here so for her sake, you two will have to return to the Mist tomorrow." Lady Tsunade states. Akihiko only holds Midori tight, hoping that she'll get better soon. A tear falls from his eye and lands on Midori's cheek.

"Thank you, Lady Tsunade." Akihiko thanks her. The woman nods and walks out, sighing.

"I should tell them, maybe tomorrow, the timing isn't right." she mutters to herself.

Akihiko changes Midori's clothes, washing her as well. He then changes his clothes and freshen up. He makes sure that Midori is in a good sleeping position, then he sleeps next to her, holding her close to him and kissing her cheek.

"Please, please be happy again." he mutters. Closing his eyes, he drifts of into a sleep.

---------------------

I know this is a kinda short chapter but its kinda like a filler too, idk whether to call it a filler or not. I'll let you guys decide.