day of war

Months have passed, Akihiko and many other male shinobi along with women shinobi have left to be in the war, most of the women in the Yamahata clan have stayed to help Midori if she gives birth, its been nine months already.

Before Akihiko left however, she marked his back with her chakra pen, if she ever feels as if he's in danger she would aid him, even though Akihiko has refused her to do so multiple times.

"Midori, are you okay?" Laniko asks her. Midori has been worried, holding a picture of her and Akihiko at their wedding. Her eyes filled with sadness.

"I'll be okay, I'm just worried that's all." she states, sniffing up snot.

"Its not good for you to be like this, especially with having a baby inside if you. You should rest." Laniko sighs when Midori shakes her head stubbornly.

"I have to stay awake, I have to feel if he's in trouble, I have to." she replies.

"Fine, but make sure you come back inside."Laniko then stands, walking to check in the children.

Midori suddenly felt a sting and looks at her pen, she looks behind her to see if anyone is there.

"Take me to the one marked by love." she mutters. In the blink of an eye she lands in the battlefeild, next to Akihiko.

"Oh you're safe!" she shouts. Everyone turns seeing her hug the shocked Akihiko.

"M-Midori what are you doing here?!" he ask, freaking out.

"M-Midori you're huge!" someone shouts, she turns around seeing Kiba and the team all looking at her. She blushes and hides behind Akihiko.

"I-I just gained some weight that's all!" she lies, she facepalms.

"I'm so stupid! This is a war and I'm here because I wanted to see Akihiko! Damnit stupid stupid!" she thinks.

"Jiraiya Jr. You're pregnant?" Lord third asks in disbelief.

"Uh, y-yeah." she mutters. He hears and glares at Akihiko.

"Did she give her consent?" he ask. Akihiko nods, afraid that the old man is going to harm him.

Suddenly a tail smashes and the ground vibrates. Midori looks and her eyes widen as well as her mouth. "That's so huge!" she shouts.

"You just noticed it?!" Akihiko asks rather loudly. Midori shrugs and turns.

"So, who is leading the Yamahata clan in this?" she asks. Akamaru looks and walks towards her.

"I am, have any ideas?" he ask.

Midori seems in thought but then her eyes light up. "Yeah, I'll need the hokages, Hyugas, Yamahata, and of course the Tuchimarus." Midori starts.

"But you aren't on good terms with them." Akihiko reminds her.

"This is a life or death battle, terms have no place here." she states. Of the said clans come, some curiously looking at her stomach.

"Okay so Yamahatas I want you all to gather weapons that take away chakra and combine them into one big weapon, Hyugas I want you all to help by seeing the chakra points in this beast and show them where to aim, Tuchimarus you will help by using the individual weapons to distract them, use the clan's fighting style since it may give you more of the advantage. Try to stay alive." Midori says, her voice commanding and her tone being serious, it reminded the Tuchimarus clan of her oldest sister who they secretly compared her to.

"Yes!" they shout and immediately get to working.

"Hokages I want you all to help every shinobi, give commands if needed, do your thing." she tells them.