mission and reunion

The sky filled with clouds, the mist getting slightly thinner that usual, the grass being moist. Team Kuro continues to walk, its only been hours since they've left for the morning. Yet the only one complaining is Kana.

"When will we be there?!" she whines. "Soon enough Kana." Kuroishi tells her, with gritted teeth. Akihiko with his arm around Midori as normal, she's writing in her book.

"What's that word mean?" Akihiko asks. "Lacuna, a black space." she answers. He 'oh's and continues reading as she writes.

"Stop." everyone did as said and looked around, the only reason being that there's someone nearby or a fight. "Midori can you see anything?" he asks.

She scans the area looking for thermal heat, which she finds, not coming their way but it seems like a fight. "There's a fight nearby." she reports, reverting back to her book. "We should avoid it, we came to defeat the person who bought the village or negotiate, not fight." Kuroishi decides. They all agree and start walking the opposite way.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Midori's neck turns so fast Akihiko worried as he heard a crack in her neck. "I-Its them." she puts her book away then charges towards the fight with Akihiko and the rest on her tail trying to get her back.

Staying back she observes the area along with her team. "We should go, its dangerous here." Kuroishi states. "Isn't that Zabuza Momochi, a criminal and one of the seven swordsmen of the mist?"Kana questions. Kuroishi pushes her head to get a better look and true enough it was him.

"We should deal with it, Konoha shinobi have no business with our problems." Kuroishi sighs looking at Midori who face is as blank as always, she's thinking about something.

"So they got on the same team, wouldn't have expected that. That man trapped is the one that escorted me, if they care so much about him he must be a good Sensei. I should help them, I was a classmate after all." Midori thinks. She stands "I'll help them." she states. The rest nod, staying in the shadows.

They all turn, all of them in shock "Midori!" Naruto and Sakura shout. Midori looks at them, surprised they remembered her name "Y-You remember." she says in shock. "Of course we do, you were the one banished from the village." Midori looks down, sad that they remember her for the wrong reason.

"Why are you guys here?" she asks. "Nevermind, I'll help you guys, my team already got the old man out of the way, so you all just need to free your sensei." she states. They all turn to see that Tazuna, the bridge builder isn't there. Checking for body heat around the forest her team is gone as well, but there is one person on a branch.

"I'll deal with him later."

She allows them to do their thing, just to see what's improved. Surprisingly they succeeded in freeing their Sensei, which made Midori nod her head.

"Are you a ninja?" Sakura asks, pointing at her waist band. "Yeah."  suddenly a tide of water pushes through the ground, thinking quick she jumps into the branches and keep a distance.

"You're going to die." the man, Kakashi states but needles inject into the man, Zabuza's neck. Startling the group of leaf shinobi, Midori turns to the direction where the needles were to see a mask.

"Mist hunter ninja." she then sighs in relief, landing on her feet. "Come on. For the sake of your eyes I rather you three start walking, Jonin, you can stay to see if he's trust worthy, I'll take these three to the man's house." she states.

"But we can't leave him alone, what if he isn't trustworthy." Sakura says, her tone filled with worry for her Sensei. Midori sighs, getting her book in the process. She continues where she left off writing as they stop at a fair distance. The hunter nin dissapears with the body.