Battle of genins

Sounds of metal clashing fills the arena, as academy students battle other genin. Along with team Kuroishi, or just team Kuro.

"Damn, these genin aren't messing around." Kana comments as they stare at the fight. The yellow haired genin instantly beating the academy student, another one on the same team toying with the academy student, the last genin already making the academy student bleed. The fight became cringe worthy as the sounds of academy student's bones cracking and cries echo the room.

To say team Kuro was terrified is an underestimate. Midori, ignoring the fight as she writes in her book as always, Akihiko holding her closely trying to ignore the sounds as he stuffs his face into the side of Midori's neck, and Kana watching the fight even though she's disgusted by it, she just has to get the details. 

Soon it was their turn, all the academy students feeling sad for them. They make it to the battle area seeing the same team from yesterday, which shocked them.

"You three again?" Kana ask, giving them a glare. "Hey kid." Midori looks up seeing the same boy and giving him a kind smile, the then puts her book in a scroll and stuffs it in her weapon pouch. Akihiko glares at the boy.

"Ready!" they all get into their fighting stances, Midori getting in her clan's fighting stance, thanks to Marina contacting a Tuchimaru for her. Kana just steps back to her comfortable distance, and Akihiko reaching towards his weapon pouch.

"Go!" Akihiko begins by throwing smoke bombs, quickly Midori ties a string from her to Akihiko and Kana. As Akihiko continues throwing smoke bombs Kana makes whipping sounds to confuse the team. To their dismay, one of the team members performs a wind jutsu, "Now Kana!" Midori shouts.

Kana smirks "Alright just don't shout." she stalks towards the girl. "Now senpai!" he smirks "I love it when you call me that." the crowd cringes at that but continues to pay attention.

"I'm sorry Midori." the boy says.

He performs various jutsus and combine them, Midori barely getting past them. She dodges and blocks the best she can, getting burn marks and scratches while she gets closer to her opponent.

"You're only going to get hurt!" the boy shouts, showing tears in the process. "Stop crying! You shouldn't cry in a place like this, if you care about your team man up and fight forreal!" both teams turn in shock "That's the longest she's ever spoke." Kana says out loud, the academy students agreed. "He never cries." the girl on the opposite team states.

"Fine!" he shouts. He then reverts to taijutsu, being the biggest mistake for him. "No go back to ninjutsu! You can't win this Joku!" one of the teammates shout.

"She's a Tuchimaru are you crazy?!" The other states. Then Joku stops, realization hitting him, quickly reverting back to throwing random jutsus in panic.

Kana and Akihiko begin to fight the two teammates quickly gaining the advantage. Kana whipping the girl with no mercy, still upset about yesterday. Akihiko using his explosive shurekens.

Midori skillfully dodges and slides, that's when she reaches for a scroll. "W-Wait!" she shouts. He stops, which is incredibly a stupid idea, but he's a genin, what would you expect?

Midori throws the boomerang that pops out of the scroll and continues fighting Joku, she then jumps, grabbing it in time and slices his chest. He cries in agony, as blood appears dripping on the cold floor.

"Joku!" his teammates shout rushing over to him. "I'm sorry Joku, but my team and I have done too much to return to the academy." Her eyes become shadow like by her bang as she walks back to her team, the genins all beat up. Whip marks, burned skin, and scratches on Juko's team.