Already, several of the seniors began to cry. Including Erwin who had a single, lonely tear drop down his cheek.

Once they sat down, Principle Zackley initiated his speech.

"Graduates, parents, faculty, we gather today to celebrate the accomplishments of the Scouting Legion High School Class of 2017," Zackley stated. "And even if we weren't the best in sports, or music, or anything, we shared so many, many," he paused and cringed while recalling suppressed memories, "many interesting memories. That is pretty much all I have to say about this class. Now welcome the valedictorian, Erwin Smith."

The crowd cheered wildly as Erwin stepped onto the stage and behind the podium. He cleared his throat. "Fellow classmates. It is with great honor that I speak before you all. As valedictorian, I was told this may be the most important speech I'll make in my life because chances are, I peaked in high school and will fail at life. Thanks Nile, for those encouraging words," Erwin said as everyone laughed. "I was also offered ten dollars to sing Make a Man from Mulan. By the same person."

Erwin paused as he could hear Nile faint voice shouting "do it!" from the crowd.

"But no!" Erwin suddenly said in a thunderous voice. "We are here, officially declared as adults, college students, and failures alike!"

"He's going all military on us, isn't he," Petra whispered to Mike who grunted "yes" in response.

"I want everyone to stand up! Right now!" Erwin demanded. "No only the students! That includes you, Levi! You all will go forward into this life with a strong mind and the courage to fight every battle you face. And even if you lose, you die knowing that you have given it your all!" Erwin raised his right gift against his heart in a salute. "GIVE UP YOUR BEATING HEARTS FOR HUMANITY!"

"Yessir!" The graduates replied in unison with a salute.

"AND YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD!" Erwin bellowed.

"Yessir!"

"Alright, Commander Erwin," Zackley said as he pushed Erwin from the podium. "That's enough of that. Up next is your class president, Petra Ral."

Petra walked up to the stage, calm and collected. Just as she got to the podium, a voice from the band shouted "WE LOVE YOU PETRA!"

She looked back to see Christa and Sasha waving frantically at her. She smiled and waved back in response.

"Hello everyone, it has been a pleasure to be one of your peers," she began her speech. However, her voice had become shaky. "The impact on me you all had was huge, and I thank every single one of you for shaping me into who I am today," Petra managed to say before she broke into tears. Everyone awed. Mike casually walked up the stage to hold a tissue box next to her. She thanked him as she wiped away her tears with a tissue.

"I will forever remember the shenanigans during and outside of school," she continued. "The wars in the hallways, and infestations of ducks, and Hanji causing a mess. And that was something I always knew I could count on. It was the unpredictability of my peers and this school. Also, I would like to give a shout out to a wonderful group of Eleventh Graders who really made my years here at Scouting Legion High."

"Love you, too, Petra!" Armin said from in front of the stage where he stood with the flag.

Petra smiled at him. "I will forever be grateful for knowing all of you and going through this ridiculous yet amazing journey. My awkward teen years couldn't be better if you asked me. Thank you all for being an amazing class! I am honored to be your president," she finished. The stadium roared in cheer, applause, and tears as Petra stepped off the stage.

She was then replaced by Zackley again, who called each student up by their name to receive their diploma. Once the last student, Hanji Zoe, received her diploma, she and Zackley turned to face the students.

"Class of 2017 of Scouting Legion High School, you have all received your diplomas," he stated. "Hanji, whenever you're ready, turn your tassel to the left."

Hanji reached up for her tassel, but then stopped. Immediately everyone began to panic.

"Ha!" She cheered. "Y'all thought I was going to make something explode before I go right? Well lucky for you, I was told if I blew up one more thing, I would be expelled and not graduate."

Finally, Hanji reached up, and turned her tassel to the left. Everyone did the same.

"Now, by the power vested in me as your principal," Zackley said. "I now pronounce you all free from high school."

"YAHOO!" Hanji shouted as she threw her cap in the air. A couple hundred students then followed suit as they tossed their caps into the air as well. Dark green caps then littered the floor as it rained on the students.

"Also," Hanji said while grabbing the mic and pulling out a remote from under her robe. She pressed the button, setting off a nearby explosion. "Sorry Mr. School, that was your room."

"IT'S PRONOUNCED SU-HOO!" He chided from the audience.

"And y'all can't expel me now! I already graduated," Hanji cheered. "Play is out, band!"

With that, the class shuffled out of the stadium frantically while the band played the graduation song. Thus, ending the adventure of our favorite angsty and silly teenagers...

In high school at least...

- one week later -

"EREN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T PACK FOR THIS EARLIER!" Armin chided from outside Eren's house.

"I'M ALMOST FINISHED. HANG ON FOR A SECOND!" Eren shouted through his open front door as Mikasa carried several luggages to the car.

"I MAY BE ABLE TO HANG ON FOR A SECOND BUT OUR FLIGHT TO SPAIN MAY BEG TO DIFFER!" Armin shouted. His phone beeped. "LOOK EVEN PETRA IS TELLING US TO GET OUR BUTTS OVER THERE!"

Eren dashed out the door and into the car. "BYE MOM, BYE DAD!"

Once everyone got into the car, Mikasa took the driver's seat. "Buckle up, amigos, vamos a España."

"Wait why are we letting the Mikasa drive?" Eren asked.

"Eren, that's racist!" Armin scolded.

"No! I meant she doesn't have her license yet!" Eren shouted.

They both looked to Mikasa who was putting on her shades. "Buckle up, buttercups. Imma floor it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Did you know that the graduation song was called Pomp and Circumstance?? You know like that one vocaloid song with all the moans in it ????? Because I didn't lol.