The Job

Heya readers! Smolbean here doing a fanfic about Namjoon and hopefully its gonna be good!

So :

(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = last name
(H/C) = hair colour
(E/C) = eye colour

Ps.italics means that you're thinking.

__________________________________________________________________________________

-You-

You were running late to the place where you would get your job. You forgot to set the alarm clock on and now you were rushing to get there in time. You run past the streets,panting and you almost tripped on your own feet.

The people who you ran past by were staring at you wierdly but you ignored them and continued running. You were cautious enough not to run into anything and safely made it to the building.

You were rushing so you don't have time to look around the place and then you go to the counter where there was a lady there and ask where the office was. She said that it's on the third. You said thank you to her and went to the nearest elevator.

You wait for the elevator to open and you went in,pressing the third button. You then took out a small pocket mirror and examine yourself. Your hair was like bird's nest as you tried to soothe them.

Thankfully you brought a comb with you and comb your (H/C) hair until it's neat. After that,you tidy yourself up to make you look like that you hadn't run a marathon to get here.

You patiently waited for the elevator to come to a stop,while humming a short tune. You were spacing out a bit then heard the elevator came to a stop. You then proceed to get out of the elevator and to a hallway where there were a bunch of rooms.

You look around to find where the office is. You spotted a door labeled 'office' on the very left corner of the hallway. You walked towards the door,a little bit shaky. You were nervous,you had many thoughts in your mind.

What's my boss gonna be like? is he the kind and gentle to other assistants? or the arrogant yet mean kinda boss? or the playful but playboy boss? or not the sexy and handsome type of boss?

You shake the last thought out of your mind,blushing slightly.

pull yourself together (Y/N)! you can't be having thoughts like this when you are gonna get a job!

You scolded yourself in your mind for thinking too much and stand infront of the office door. You take a moment to look at yourself and your clothes before taking a deep breath to get your courage up and knocked on the door.

You waited until the person said 'enter' and then you step inside,your courage almost going away instantly,replacing it by nervousness. You saw a man that was sitting on a chair,his back facing you. As you stood near the door,he was slowly turning to look at you.

A man who was by the age of 24 was smiling brightly at you,you couldn't help but smile back and the loving and welcoming aura he gave off. Your eyes meeting his and for a short while You got lost in his eyes until he spoke,

"Please have a seat."

He mention a seat infront of him and you casually sit infront of him,smiling ever so slightly. He picked up a paper which is lying on the table.

"Are you the one who is looking for a job?" He looked at the paper that is in his hand then back at you,"Ms.(Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Yes,that's me but please just call me (Y/N)."

when you talked to him,you weren't even nervous now. You liked being with him and his presence give you the courage and warmth that you felt when you were with your parents.

"Great! you just came to the right place Ms (Y-err..I mean (Y/N)!!"

You giggled when you saw him blushing a little,scrathing the back of his head.

ohmygawd! so cute!

Then he remembered something and suddenly turned to me with a suprised expression.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself,how rude of me! I'm Jung Ho-seok but you can just call me Hoseok!"

You smiled,"nice to meet you,Hoseok." He grins in a cute way,almost made you 'awwe'd.

"Im so happy that we could work together as manager and assistant!"

He smiled happily,not realising what he said.

"That we could work together....as manager and assistant?" You make a puzzled face,"but I thought you were my boss..." you muttered,looking at him.

He saw you giving him the look,he was confused at first but then the realisation dawn at him.

"Oh..um..about that.."he was shifting slightly from his seat,looking a bit nervous.

"I'm not-"he was suddenly cut off by someone opening the door. We both turned to look who the intruder might be and then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your heart just skipped a beat.

You just couldn't hold back your blush when you saw him at the doorway. Your (E/C) eyes met his eyes but only for a moment before you look away to hide your blush from these two.

A cutie and a sexy man,don't you think?

Shut up.

Fine fine~

You were just having an arguement in your mind,completely forgetting those two men in the room when one spoke up.

"Hoseok,what are you doing here and sitting on my chair?" Said the guy from the doorway who was looking at Hoseok with a questioning but stern look on his face.

Hoseok panicked and try to come up with a reason,"I-I was just...uh...ehmm.." the guy in the doorway sighed and turn to look at you. You felt your blush resurface but you hold it in,smiling at the man.

The man smiled back,a genuine smile but then turned to hoseok with the same stern face,"Is this the girl that wanted to work as my assistant?" He asked hoseok.

"Y-yes..of course! I just thought t-that I could..uh..interview her since you're late and umm.." He was panicking. Poor Hoseok.

The guy on the doorway suddenly let his stern facade go and chuckled,"I get it..thank you for helping me Hoseok but I can take it from here,you should head back to work now." He then went to hoseok's place and patted his shoulder.

Hoseok got up from the chair quickly and was at the doorway in a flash."okay! hopefully we'll meet again (Y/N)!" He waved as you waved back,smiling.

He then closed the door,leaving you with the guy who is now sitting infront of you.

The cheery and happy atmosphere was gone and was replaced by a silent one. You turned to see him,staring at you intently.

You shift a little,feeling a bit uncomfortable by his stare.

Oh boy....

...

_________________________________________________________________________________

So how is it? please tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote! ^^

By the way,the second pic is how the building looks like and pls ignore the sign on the building XD