Chapter-008

Who?
Pronoun•
What or which person or people.

Bryce took the pot off the stove eye as it steamed out of the opening of the kettle. He placed it on the table and poured himself a cup of tea before making his way into the living room where the ghost sat on his couch. He took a seat next to him and watched as the older male gave a nod to him–letting him know he could open the folder. 

He took a deep breath before opening it, his palms nearly sweaty. His blue eyes hovered over every single word of who Ryan really was. The man sitting next to him was no ordinary detective...he was a broken one.

This file wasn't just a death file for it stated everything about his past and information up until he died. This folder was Ryan's life written out like a public book for just anyone to read. As Bryce continued to read he suddenly began to feel dizzy, his world began to spin, and his breathing became hitched. "R..Ryan.." he breathed out as he heard the male beside him start to call his name.

Then he found himself alone again. 

Ryan's breathing hitched as he looked to the blonde boy, he slung his self towards him and hit the table in the process. The tea that the boy had poured into the cup spilt onto the floor, the sweet liquid draining from the cup and spilling onto the surface of the floor. The older male wrapped his arms around the boy to bring him up close but suddenly the world began to spin and he pulled back only to have himself tumble on his back. His eyes traveled to Bryce as his eyes fell upon the necklace that glowed and shimmered and then he could hear the young boys heartbeat..steady...slow...close to death.

With a cold gasp, Bryce awoke and rose from the couch. His hand drifting towards his head as he tried to remember what had just happened. He looked towards the clock and seen the time then he looked to the man who was sitting on his couch with his hands over his mouth and his eyes staring straight forward. Ryan held no emotion. "Ryan..? What happened?"

The older male sighed deeply as he turned his attention towards the blonde who leaned against the couch arm. "We need to find out who gave your mother that necklace and fast." The other male just cocked his head to the side and have a puzzled expression on his face as those words floated in the air like balloons. "Why?" He finally asked, his eyes watching the ghost stand to his feet. "It has something to do with our bound...Bryce you almost died–and with you so did I. I nearly went back to where I came from. That necklace has something to do with it. Do you understand?"

"Wait wait wait! So you mean to tell me, that my necklace has something to do with our bound? Like...it knows or something?"

"I can't explain it. All my powers are from that necklace. And when you nearly died...I...I saw..never mind that. Can you contact your mother or father?"

"My father passed away three months after what happened with you. My mother just...she stays to herself but I'm sure my sister will know."

"Can you call her?"

"Ryan it's six in the morning. She won't pick up."

"Damn..."

Ryan stood to his feet and lent down in front of the blonde boy who stared him in the eyes. At first, nothing was said–but whenever the man raised his hand to touch the blondes face Bryce blurred out, "What're you doing?" causing him to stop dead in his spot. "You'll see...trust me."
The blondes lips parted as he felt the mans hands on his temples, then he gasp for air.