Chapter-006

Bad Influence

Noun•
Something or someone that teaches others to do wrong or to make them have bad thoughts about someone or encourages wrong actions and thoughts.

Bryce looked around as he neared the doors. This was insane in his mind but he wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. As far as they knew there was only one security guard for whatever unknown reason and the guy was pretty quick on his feet. He knew the ghost had a pretty solid plan but this was breaking the law! Something he never once thought he would be doing.

If his mother ever was to find out she'd kill him or worse. There was no time for thinking this all over now. There was no time for turning back nor was there time for wussing out.

"Bryce," The blonde stopped at his name being called. "Stay here. I need to take care of the cameras so you don't get seen." He gave a quick nod and watched as the man stepped forward towards the building.

Ryan looked up at the camera outside that seemed to move left and right as if trying to catch any sign of life. "Tch." He breathed as his eyes glew a dark gold color before returning back to normal. The brick wall faded through his body and he looked at the man eating his food on the front desk, eyes dazed out on the substance. He reached over to him and placed both hands on the man's temples before his body disappeared into his, the officers eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Ryan made his way to the camera room and pressed a button that switched off all the cameras then he made his way to the front door where he made the possessed man beckon for the blonde. He didn't waste any time as he rushed past the man to the front. Bryce reached onto the desk and grabbed the thick book before standing in a position ready to hit the man.

"Remember don't swing until I'm out of his body."

Those words flashed in the blondes head but he reared back and swung full force, knocking the man down as well as knocking Ryan out of his body. "Ah! What the fuck Bryce?! I told you to wait!" The older male growled as he grabbed his head in pain. The blonde simply shrugged and replied with, "I forgot." The other male glared at him as he looked to the book he had picked up, he knew the blondes finger prints would be on it. "Bryce take that book with you, it has your fingerprints on it now. They'll start snooping around if he doesn't wake up from that hit." The blonde raised up his hands to show he had on a pair of gloves causing the other male to make a face. The two made their way to the back where they were greeted by a wooden door.

"What now? The door is more than likely locked. What even is this room?"

"File room. You'll find the files of every person in here, maybe even yourself. Then again–you're not dead."

"So how we gonna get in?"

"Bryce where'd you get that necklace?"

"Huh?" Bryce looked down at the necklace and he held it in his gloved hand before making a face. "My mom used to be friends with some lady at this weird witch shop. Before she moved out of town she gave it to my mother for me. I have no idea why.."

Ryan moved his hand closer to it and his eyes glew goldish yellow causing it to light up. Bryce nearly freaked whenever he seen it glow and he looked up at the ghost in front of him who was staring down at it with a serious look. It was as if he was looking back to something.

Ryan turned around and vanished through the door causing the blonde to blink in confusion before he heard the door unclick. "Wait I thought you couldn't touch things?" The older man smiled as he held up his hand which had a symbol on it. "I couldn't until now. How's it feel to know I'm part of you now?" Bryce furrowed his brow and huffed before entering the room with the spirit.