Chapter-005

No
Noun•
A negative answer or decision, as in voting.

"I am not doing that, no." Bryce stated flatly as he shifted in his seat. "I am not breaking in any where just to find some papers you had. Do you know how much trouble I could get into? Why can't you do it? You're dead and the police would never suspect it."

Ryan made a face before looking at the pencil on the blondes desk. He reached down to pick it up only to have it go through his hand causing him to look back up at the blonde with a face that read I-told-you-so. "Oh right, typical Ghost problems right. What makes you think I want to help you any how?" He asked, leaning up in his chair. Ryan's hazel eyes narrowed at the man before he ended up leaning in so he was close, "Cause I saved your life."

The blondes blue eyes went wide as he remembered the event that happened years back. Ryan immediately sensed the boys change in mood and regretted saying what he did. He knew how scary it must've been to see a dead body on the ground at the age he was.

"Fine."

Ryan snapped back from his thoughts as he looked at the blonde, shocked from his answer. He looked at the man who had his arms crossed over his chest and gave a frown as he noticed the man wasn't looking at him anymore. He knew he hit something with his words but it was nothing but the truth.

Ryan watched as the blondes eyes flickered with emotions that he could read like a book. "Well if we are going to do this then we need to leave at dark." He sighed aloud as he looked away from the male in the chair, feeling guilty. He heard the floor creak outside the room they were in causing his brows to furrow in confusion. Ryan began to make his way to it and he allowed himself to pass through, catching the blondes attention.

On the other side of the door the woman that had been sent to check in on a patient was leaning against the door, her ear pressed against it. Ryan immediately went back and he crossed his arms over his chest, "Your lover girl is outside with her ear pressed against the door." Bryce stood from his chair and went over to the door then opened it which caused the girl to stumble backwards a little in surprise. "Well hello there. I suppose you got that report I had asked for?" She quickly nodded before stumbling over her own words to try and explain herself. "Save it for later. I don't have time. I need you to tell front desk I won't be checking in for a few weeks. I am taking my break a few weeks early."

"Yes sir!"

Bryce didn't say another word as he made his way out the double doors that lead into the hospital. "You're so mean Bryce." The dead man dared to state as he floated next to the said male. The blonde shrugged and replied with, "How can I not be? Everyone had been so cruel to me before. I'm just returning the favor." Ryan stopped in his spot and eyed the blonde from behind. Now that he thought about it–Bryce was so young whenever he saved him.

It had taken years to find this man so he had missed out on everything that he went through so he had no idea what kind of man he was. At first, he thought the blonde would be nice and not so cruel but now that he is here with him it's another story. "What are you hiding in that head of yours Bryce?" He mumbled to himself as he watched the blonde walk to his car.

The day faded and soon night was there with the two men. Bryce looked to Ryan and asked, "Explain what we're gonna do."

"Alright. So the station isn't that big at all but they will have the files I am gonna need you to get. So since I can slip my way into human bodies, I can take care of the security guard but only for so long. I'm not that strong yet.."

"Strong? What do you mean?"

Ryan looked up from his hands to the necklace that hung around the boys neck, it glowed in response but Bryce didn't notice. "Nothing. Don't worry about it.." He sighed deeply but continued, "Okay so when I do I want you to knock him out. After that you just follow me but don't touch anything. One swipe of your finger prints will send you off."

"Alright..we better get moving then right?"

"Yes."