so... we meet again

wonwoo entered the building were he will meet the boss of the construction company and the engineer he will work with.

he was told to meet the chairman and was led to his office. he knocked at the door of the office and was greeted by a cheerful old man, the Chairman said that his partner will be late and is still on the way ( which is one of the things wonwoo hated ) and so he was forced to talk to the overly cheerful oldman and waited for his late partner.

after an hour of waiting, they heard a knock and the door opened. wonwoo turned his gaze to the late comer of a partner he met with the man's eyes, scanned the mans face, shock was evident in the mans face, but he then looked away. he maintained his composure, the man was handsome yes, still is. the man his partnered with is no other than his ex, Kim Mingyu. he greeted him formally and asked the chairman if they can start their meeting not even giving time for the other man to greet back. One thing that wonwoo learned after all that happened is to be tough and yes he's doing it so well or so he tought but inside his screaming and is still aching.  after all this years he still can't forgive or even forget.

mingyu pov

i am on my way to office, man im late and dead, i hope my partner has a lot of patience to wait and not leave or else old man is gonna kill me. he is late because he overslept, he had a fun night last night in a party soonyoung hosted and eventually that led to another hot one night stand. remembering what happend a smirk formed his lips. Mingyu doesnt know who is his partner but he hope and is expecting a lady. he arrived at their company (ah yeah, mingyu is the son of the chairman and the heir to their company) and hurried to the Chairman's office he knocked then opened the door.

he looked arouned and met a familiar/unfamiliar gaze and once he recognized who it was he was shocked, but the man looked away and then greeted him and their meeting started. after everything was settled and their schedule was set the president decided to introduce wonwoo to the major departments that will be involved in the project and also they will be working with. wonwoo never talked to him not when its necessary. he was getting uncomfortable by the he is being treated yet he cant do anything. if he tries to start a conversation with his partner he will be cut off or would just be ignored.

after his partner left, he was met with his fathers questioning look, he probably noticed his shocked face after meeting his new partner and how uncomfortable he is. the chairman asked if what was that all about, he shrugged and walked out of his fathers office.

the man, his new partner was no other than wonwoo his ex friends with benefits who tought they were a thing. so he decided to break it to him that he only used him for pleasure and never even considered themselves as lovers. after that he never saw and heard of him again.

but the wonwoo he met was different he was so mature and beautiful, wait what am i talking about beautiful him a man? what am i talking about mingyu scolded himself, but honestly he changed and yes he expected the cold treatment but never thought that he would act like they dont know each other

mingyu arrived at his office and started to focus on work and forgotten what he was thinking. ( mingyu is a playboy but when it comes to work he serious )

chapter II (so magulo)