Rhiannon: Chapter 14

Comincia dall'inizio

'I slept with Trey and Dean found out.' The line suddenly went dead and I tried re-dialling but she busied my calls. Fuck, now what am I supposed to do? I picked up my jacket and put it on as I walked out of the house, unaware of how I was supposed to get to South London in time. When I spotted Jessica walking out of her estate, I ran to catch up with her and she turned around looking surprised.

'Oh Bri, I thought you were with Dean-'

'Can you drive me to south london now?' She raised her eyebrow and I nodded or shook my head as though to say yes or no.

'Yeah okay, what's so urgent?'

'Just please hurry I'll explain when we're in the car and drive fast!'

'Alright, alright.' We ran to her car and got in and she started driving straight away, I hoped and prayed we got there before Dean did.

MELISSA'S VIEW

'I swear it wasn't what it looked like!' Trey said following behind me, I slammed the bedroom door shut in his face and he knocked on it loudly, slowly pissing me off even more. We'd been through this enough times, with Vanessa, Kayla and others and now Krystal? I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at the wall in silence as tears ran down my cheek, I didn't blink and it only seem to make my eyes sting even more. I ignored his pleas from the other side of the door and thought about how I was going to tell him about Dean, I knew what it would do to him and how he'd react so maybe it was best keeping it to myself? I'd just gotten off the phone with Brianna and Trey thought I was still upset about the Krystal thing that happened an hour ago, when really he had no idea. Then again, what right do I have to be upset? We weren't together and he thought I was dead. He still fucked my cousin, MY cousin. I slowly stood up and unlocked the door, he opened it and his face dropped once he saw I had tears running down my cheeks. He reached out to hug me and I slapped him as hard as I could round his face making him stumble backwards.

'What the fuck was that for?' He said rubbing his cheek.

'Brianna,' I said quietly and shook my head.

'My cousin...' He caught on and looked towards the floor unsure of what to say, surely her appearence hadn't changed that much that he couldn't even remember her? I barged past him and went downstairs, he soon followed after me and closed the living room door behind him. I had my back facing him and I was looking out of the window, he cleared his throat and interrupted the silence.

'Melissa I-'

'Have nothing to say to you,' I finished off. He sighed and I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I looked down at his hands in disgust and he soon moved them.

'I'm sorry, I really am. What more do you want me to say? You weren't alive a few weeks ago!'

'Please don't turn this on me Trey.' I then remembered what Brianna told me and turned around to face him.

'Trey you need to go out now.' He raised his eyebrow and I started pushing him out of the front room and towards the front door, I tried pushing him but he was too flipping strong. He stayed in the same place and looked at me as though I was crazy.

'What's wrong with you Melissa?'

'Nothing, seriously. I just think you should go visit your mum you know, its been a while after all.' He shook his head and clenched his jaw, whenever I seemed to mention her he clenched his jaw as though he didn't want to cry but I don't think he realised it was okay to cry.

'She's dying Trey-'

'Fuck I know that, your mums still here though Melissa so lucky you.' I suddenly started feeling guilty, knowing that my mums still alive and well but thought I was dead. Trey kept telling me over and over to tell her before something happened and I'd never get that chance. I turned his face to mine and looked into his now teary eyes.