Collin👤

I honestly don't wanna lie to Collin about what took place yesterday. But I feel like I have to....

"Bell, I'm gonna get lunch what do you want?". Collin said as he stood at the door frame playing with his keys.

" I'm not so sure, maybe a salad and a ice tea". I said typing a document on my computer.

"Babe, you have a box of ice tea mix in the cupboards are you sure you don't want anything asides from that?".

" Just grab me a milkshake then, surprise me".

"Alright".

I feel so bad. I closed my laptop and placed it on the coffee table.

" Collin I have something to tell you". I stood and walked over to him.

"What is it". He said folding his arms

" I feel so bad, but please don't judge me. Uhmm yesterday Elijah nd I had a thing, but listen It wasn't my intention and didn't ask him for sex he just came unto me"

Collin made a slight move as if he were to go upstairs but turned around and walked straight outside, slamming the door behind him.

What have I done?.

I ran to the door and opened it, just to see his car pull out from the drive way.

Would it have been better if I haven't told him?

13 minutes later......

"I got your salad and your milkshake". Collin said bursting through the door and walked briskly to the kitchen.

As he placed the stuff on the counter he walked over to the kitchen sink and washed his hands.

" Uhmmm-thank you". I said taking a seat around the counter.

Collin took a container from a huge paper bag and opened it,giving off an amazing smell. A smell I wished my salad smelt like.

"Collin?".

" Yeah". He said swirling his fork to grab up his noodles.

"I'm sorry, I really am!. I love- I like you a lot Collin, and I don't wanna jeopardize what we have".

I felt terrible. Disgusted.

Collin lifted his head from his food and smiled. He arosed from his chair and walked around the counter towards me.

"It's OK Bella, you and Elijah were together for 6 years. Its gonna be a bit difficult for you to stop being with him". He said cupping my chin.

" But it doesn't have to be that way. I'm over him. What we had has been gone couple months ago, and what we had yesterday was unexpected for me".

"Bella! We're good!". He said smashing his lips on to mine.

"Now eat up". He said going back around the other side of the counter.

"What's that? It smells amazing". I said leaning over to his plate.

" It's chicken and shrimp pasta with 2 cheeses and cauliflower ". He handed me his fork and I took some of his meal.

"You have to buy this again, it's so good". Collin laughed and took back his fork as I sat back into my chair and had my milkshake.

21 minutes later after a whole lot of laughing.

After dinner Ella began to cry so I brought her downstairs and began to breast feed her.

"You know, you're an amazing mother". Collin said as he sat next to me and rubbed Ella's little toes.

"You think so?".

" I know so". Collin placed a kiss on my cheek and stood from the sofa.

"I gotta go alright, I can't stay here tonight. Ben needs me to drive to the country for a meeting with the CEO of Mike's Enterprise".

" Oh that's OK".

"Good Night baby". He gave a kiss and left

Collin lived on the other side of town. He lived closer to work there. Some how I feel like I'm not doing right with him. I like him a lot, and he loves Ella the minute he saw her. But I'm not 100% sure I want something serious with him. Especially knowing that I still love Elijah. I mean I'm over him but not completely. If that makes any sense. It would kill me to hurt Collin again. Right now the only thing I'm left to do is make a wise decision. And I'm pretty sure its not the best one.