Baby Boy or Girl??.

Ok... So its been a couple of weeks now since I've moved in back with Elijah. Its been weird to be honest. I love him, but I honestly won't be able to forget what he did to me.

Why do relationships have to be this complicated? Can't a guy just be loyal?

I'm 3 months and 3 weeks pregnant and I'm already stressed out by all of this, and its definitely not healthy for the baby. And I've been doing alot of eating thats for sure.

I miss my family.. My mom, dad, sister, aunts, uncles, not to mention our family dog Skipper. I just wanna get out of this house and and back home for a couple days.

"Babe, can we spend the weekend in the country with my family?". I asked while folding laundry.

"I'm not so sure about this, the last thing I want is for you to go to the country right now and catch a bug.. And besides I have to fly out this weekend".

"Yeah, your always flying out". I rolled my eyes and placed the clothes in my side of the drawer.

"Babe, You know I'm a busy man, you know what you were getting yourself into".

"Sometimes I honestly just feel like your gonna miss the birth of our child".

"Don't say that Bella, please".

"It's true and you know it.. We haven't even been on a date since last year Summer!! It'd be great if you could just make time for me". I said leaving the room

****************

"Are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?". My Doctor friend said excitedly.

I nodded.

Omg I'm so excited.. What if its a girl, I'd get her the cutest little stuff.. Pink everything!. And if its a boy Elijah and his dad would be happy to have a child and grandson to carry on the family name and business hopefully.... But I would never want that though to be honest, cuz Elijah and his dad could be a little hard.

"Its a girl!!".

"Omg!! What!! Are you serious!!". I literally couldn't stop smiling, even tears fell to my cheeks.

"Yes, your gonna have a beautiful baby girl".

Could this day get any better? :) A baby girl. Wow, I'm still in shock. I just..,. Wow.. I'm flabbergasted..

"Let me get this off". She said whiping the jelly substance off my 3 months stomach.

"Elijah is gonna freak out". I said smiling continuously.

**********

"Put on your best outfit tonight". *Elijah*
"Where are we going?".
"Somewhere special".
"Ohk, I'll see you in a few". I said hanging up the phone.

*********

"Omg babe this is amazing". I said looking around the wonderful garden filled with candles and beautiful pond with lily pads in it with small candles on top.. It was perfect.

"I knew you'd like it. I thought about what you said about us not being on a date since last year, and I know it sucks especially when I'm the cause being busy and all but I'm sorry Bella.. I love you and if there's anything I have to do to make you happy I'll do it". Elijah said while placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I'm truly in love with this man.

I just couldn't stop smiling...

"Come with me". He held on to my hand and led me through the garden towards a gazebo which was set finely set with candles, flowers, etc..

"Wow, I love this babe thank you". I said kissing him.

"I'm glad you love it". He said pulling out a chair for me to sit.

"Sooo, babe how was work?".

"It was work". He chuckled..

"As usual, How about I cheer up your day?". I said smiling like crazy. I was just so excited.. I cant wait to see his face when I show him...

"Babe you always cheer up my day, I don't think anything could top you". He laughed taking a sip of wine.

"Maybe this will". I smiled as I took the ultrasound pic from my purse and handed it to him.

Here it is.

"Thats our baby right there bella". His smile grew even larger than I've seen before. It warmed my heart.

"Turn it over".

I had "It's a girl" written at the back.

He quickly spun the pic around.. His smile grew even larger. He was really happy.. Happier than I thought he'd be actually.

Is he crying? Omg he's really crying.

He got up from his chair and walked over to me.

He stooped infront of me rubbed my tummy and smiled.

"You and ur mother has made me the happiest man alive". He said rubbing tummy and he then placed a soft kiss on it.

This moment is just... Wow... I'm just so happy rn....

"I love you". Elijah said while kissing me .

"And I love you too" he said kissing my tummy