Ella🍼

It has been 5 days since I've gotten out the hospital.
We took Ella to a photoshoot, so I could have her pictures all over the house, and her dads house too as well as my mother's too. Elijah can't seem to keep his hands off of her. He made a wonderful dad.

I allowed him to stay at my place for 2 days only just because the birth of our child. I'm not ready to accept him back, actually I don't think I ever will tbh. Its just too hard for me.. And I don't wanna complicate things already.

I dressed Ella in a cute pink Onesy that says "Mommy's Lil girl". She's one beautiful little girl.

"You're pretty good at being a dad even though you never wanted kids". I said unpacking Ella's clothes from the bag we took to the hospital.

He chuckled.

" If you don't mind me asking, how's your other baby doing?".

Elijah got up from the rocking chair with Ella in his hands and placed her in the crib.

"Vicky had a miscarriage". He said rubbing the cheek of our child trying to hide the fact that he's hurting.

"It was a boy". He stood straight and smiled at Ella.

He's really hurting.

I stepped over to him and gave him a warm hug.

He cried on my shoulders for a good 5 minutes.

"Its OK". I said wiping the tears off his cheek after he got up.

Suddenly the phone rang.

"I'll be right back". I said running to my phone downstairs.

" Hello?".

"Bella?, hey how are you?". Collin asked.

You're probably wondering who's " Collin".
Well Collin is a guy I've been dating a couple years back when I thought Elijah and I were done, I've known him for 19 years. Don't get me wrong, Elijah and I had split up for about several months, so I'd think we were done and over with.

Collin has been an amazing guy. He treated me well, he respected me, honored me, and has always treated me like his Queen. Until I broke his heart and left him for Elijah. Now I've decided I'll give us a second shot. But my daughter comes first.

"I'm doing great actually, Elijah just put Ella to sleep so I'm folding laundry right now".

"Is it alright if I stopped by later and brought dinner?".

" I'd love that". I said smiling over the phone.

"I'll be there at 8".

"Will do". I said hanging up my phone as I placed it on the coffee table.

" Who was that?". Elijah said folding his arms.

"Last time I checked, I'm an adult and I don't have to answer to your questions". I said folding my arms.

"Was that a guy?". He said stepping down from the stairs and walked over to me.

" Excuse me! I'm not your child!". I scowled.

"No but I was once your daddy". He smirked.

" Your such an ass!". I scowled again trying to keep my voice down from waking Ella.

"Well they say you become what you eat". He smirked once more.

"Shut the fuck up! What are you even trying to do!?". Now I'm pissed!.

"You think I don't know your dating Collin again".

"I don't care if you know Elijah, I'm a grown woman I can do whatever the fuck I want!. And I definitely don't need your permission either!".

I yelled as I turned around and washed Ella's pacifier's.

Elijah snuck up on me from behind and started getting handzy.

"What are you doing". I asked.

" Don't mind me". He said kissing my neck while he cuffed my breast with his hands.

"Elijah I'm not doing this". I said grabbing his dick.

He moaned and grabbed on to my hands rub it on his dick back and forth.

" C'mon Elijah stop".

He spinned me around and lifted me on the counter.

"I've missed you". He whispered in my ear as he unbuckled his belt and I heard his pants fell to the floor.

" Elijah".

"Shhhhh". He said lifting me to the edge of the counter as he placed his hands up my dress and slid my underwear one side. He began to play with my clit. Slowly.

" If you never wanted this, why are you so wet". He asked as he placed wet kisses all over my neck.

"I didn't tell you I wanted this". I tried to say in my normal voice, but you could hear all the pleasure in my voice as I tried to play it cool.

" Baby, don't play smart. U haven't had this in months! I know you miss it". He said still rubbing my clit as I moaned and got his fingers all wet 💦.

Elijah took his fingers from under my dressed and smiled at how wet I got for him. He placed his two fingers in his mouth and sucked off every bit of what I gave to him on his fingers.

Before I could even answer him he inserted his hard dick right inside me as I latched on for more. It hurt, but nothing I couldn't bare after giving birth to a human.

My body ached for this. I needed this.

I held on tightly onto him as he pounded me on the counter like I was fresh meat to him.

I wanted more but he stopped, pulled out, pulled his pants back up and lifted me off the counter.

"Let this be a reminder of what I can give to you, and what Collin can't". He kissed me on the cheek and walked to the front door.

" I don't want that man around my baby, and I'm referring to Ella and You. I'll see you tomorrow".

He left.

Did I just officially messed up things between Collin and I?. Don't answer that.