Nurse Fields

Elijah's POV👨

She tasted soo good. Now thats a girl I'm willing to put a ring on. She wasn't only good looking, but she had brains. My girl. 6 years was a very long time, I'm not a guy for settling down. But she changed me. She changed everything about me, except one thing.

Bella was beautiful. She had glossy dark brown hair, amazing brown eyes that makes me fall to my knees. Not to mention she was mixed with Arabian and Puerto Rican so you know she has an amazing shape. :). Her mother was Puerto Rican while her father was Arabic. Her mother likes me alot, whenever she comes over she'd always call me her son. Bella'sfather on the other hand beleived in strict Arabic culture, but Bella wasn't up for it. She actually stopped giving a shit when she turned 18. Her father never liked me. I guess he could have telled what I do to women :)

I was a dominant. Controlling her every move in bed was my fantasy. To know that I owned every part of her, makes my erection grow larger. To know or to hear rhat another man is fucking her. Drives me insane, I'd probably kill that guy. There were times when I'd strap her up and fuck her until she knocks out, times where I'd make her squirt non stop. Squirt after squirt. Times when she's not working and I'll tie her up until I get home. She was mine. She obeyed everything she was told to do by me. I fucking love her. I've been in one relationship when Bella and I separated. The girl called me a psycho path because of my sex fantasies and she left me. Call me crazy but I loved tying girls up and fucking the shit out of them.

Bella wanted kids someday. I'd give her marriage not because she wanted it, but because she deserves it. Shebwas there for me my whole entire life. Even when my mother died she was there for me. 100%.

But kids were the one thing I couldn't give to her. Why?. Well because, my father he once told me when I was younger that I'm the product of him. I was exactly like him. My father might be the CEO of his business, but he's an addict. He smokes, he drinks and he was never a good father. I don't smoke but I drink when life causes me too. But I'm worried that I would become a bad father like my father was. After all it does run in the blood. I'm a grown man, and that appears to be the only thing I'm afraid of..... Being a terrible father.

Bella always told me I'd be the best father in world. But is that possible??. Not the world thing. Being the best father??

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Elijah I need you here at the office. Now!!". It was my father. Never a "good morning" or "hi son". Just strictly orders.

He seemed to like Bella, since he's always asking her for a grand children. And she'd always say. "We're working on it". When she knows where actually not.

"In a few". I said hanging up the phone as I shaked my messy hair.

I walked back up the stairs and heard the shower pipe running. So I went to the bathroom and opened the door.

She was taking a shower, even thounI told her to wait.

"Bella?"

"Yes?" She said as I could see the water run onto her through the glass door.

"Thought I told you to wait?"

"I'm sorry but I can't be late for work another morning Elijah."

"Turns out I gotta to the office". I said walking over to the bed.

"I thought your father was giving you the week off ?"

"Thought so too". I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well I'll be home late this evening, so I'll bring home dinner alright??".

"Yea yea sure"

Bella stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she walked towards me.

"Don't stress yourself beb". She said as she crashes her lips into mine.

She was so caring. I loved her.

"I love you". I said pulling her onto my lap.

"I love you more". She placed another kiss onto my lips.

"C'mon Nurse Fields, you have work to get to." I smirked as she eased from my lap leaving an erection. This woman can give me an erection by just thinking about her. Its so amazing. I loved her.

Please comment and vote ☺✔