Its good so far

Sorry for th late update guys, been busy with skl😙

So I was being sarcastic, pregnancy isn't the best thing ever. I took a deep breath as i read up on some pregnancy magazine's for twabs.

Elijah never seemed so siked about the pregnancy. I guess he was just playing happy bcuz he wanted me to be happy.
This pregnancy has made me felt like I disappointed him.... I'm only human, this is what we were made to do technically...

I got up slowly from the coach and walked over to the antique mirror that hung upon the wall. We'll get through this.. I stood and rubbed my baby bump.

"Sweetie!?". I heard my mother called from downstairs.

I immediately walked downstairs and soon saw her unpacking a bag of groceries, mainly fruits and veges..

"Mah?, what are you doing here?". I asked as i sat around the corner.

"Well I was at the grocery store and I thought, Why not pick up some healthy stuff for you and baby so here I am". She said busily unpacking the fruits in the fridge.

"How'd you get in?".

"Oh, Elijah cut a key for me so I can visit whenever".
She smiled as she washed the grapes and handed me some in a bowl.

"I'm beginning to think if it was such a good idea". I whispered as i took a grape and walked off to the living room.

"What was that sweetie?".

"Nothing mah!". I yelled from the living room as I turned the tv on..

She soon came walking in.

"I'm gonna go pic your sister up from school". She gave me a loving kiss on the forehead.

"I love you mah, and thanks for the groceries". A blew a kiss and turned back to my reality show..