Bella

Bella's POV 👧

"Hun??". Bella said as she unlocked the front door.

I walked into the kitchen and placed down the bags of Chinese food on the granite counter top I installed 4 months ago. There was no reply from Elijah, so I guess he hadn't reached home as yet.

So I went to the laundry room and undressed from my dirty scrubs and threw them in the washer.

I then walked upstairs and took a bath from a long day of work.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
After that long bath, i got dressed in a turquise dress

then went back downstairs to warm up dinner I brought. I thought of calling Elijah but I know I wouldn't get to him so I didn't bother.

I looked at the clock. It was 7:14pm. After I warmed up dinner I went to the living room and ate dinner watching another episode of Vampire diaries.

57 minutes later. Elijah came while I was fast asleep on the couch with two chopsticks in my hand.

Elijah slowly came up to me and eased my head off the chair and placed it in his lap. He slowly rubbed my head and played in my hair.

Elijah's POV 👨

"Bella?". I whispered in her ear. But I got no response. So flicked my tongue over her ear.

She immediately jumped up, rubbing her eyes and smiled.

"Your late for dinner". She said as she came over to me and placed her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry". I said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Come lemme get you to bed". I said lifting her up into my arms as I carried her to bed.

As I reached our bedroom, I gently placed her on the bed and gave her a kiss.

"I love you ". She said as she snuggled in the sheets.

"I love you more".