Call me Daddy

Bella's POV 👧

So its been a month already. Last weeks engagement party was a bit of a shoker. But I have to say, call me Mrs Lockwood. :)
I loved the feeling, it was amazing knowing am going to get married to the love of my life.

So it was a Saturday Elijah had went flown out of town because his dad and him had a meeting in london. Its been 3 nights straight since he hasn't been home. And today was my day to get an ultrasound. I know its only one month, but I want to have ultrasounds from one month to nine months. Call me crazy but its my first child.

So I just pulled up to the clinic. My friend worked there, so that was the main reason why I chose there.
I had an appointment, so I sat in the waiting room until my name was called.

I wondered what it was like.  To you know have a human being inside of me for 9 months. Shit!! Theres a developing human inside of me.!!! I screamed at myself. Breath Bella, you wanted this remember.

"Bella Feilds". The nurse called out.

"Here". I said walkingnup to her.

"Right this way". She smiled. But I already knew the way.

She opened the door and I walked in getting greeted by a huge hug from my friend.

"Bella, how are you??". She smiled and held onto my shoulders.

"I'm great". I said nervous asf. But why?.

"Look at you, its been 4 months since I've seen you". She smiled looking at me up and down.

"I know, but you know this is very important to me and I couldnt find a better doctor so i decided why not come to you". She gave me a huge hug.

"So? How did Elijah take the news?". She asked as I sat on the doctors bed.

"Well he didn't take it lightly at first, but when he realised he wss going to be a father, he was really happy".

"Oh my, thats good... that's amazing and I'm so happy for you Bella". She said as she sat on her stool.

"Thank you Gracey".

"Ok.. come on lay down and lift your top up for me".

I layed back and rolled up my top as she applied some cold jelly onto my stomach then searched for the fetus.

"Ha, here's your little peanut". I smiled and looked onto the screen.

"Hey Grace?? I'm a nurse and all, but I need you to tell me everythings gonna be okay if I drank a cup of wine".

She smiled. "You'll be fine Bella".

I sighed and smiled as I laid back onto the bed.