Do my eyes deceive me?

So its been a busy and nauseous day at work.. Dying to get home.. The hospital was literally packed. I delt with 5 car crash patients, 2 patients who had stabbed wounds, and 3 from heart failure. Impossible you think?.. Just Imagine you having a normal day not knowing whats going on the world right at this moment.. Thought of it?. Good..

Its been hectic... And I feel for some fattening drunk food.. I'm thinking.. 2 double cheese burgers with french fries and a chocolate milkshake.. YUM:).

"I'll see you tomorrow Amy". I said walking towards my car as I unlocked it.

"Drive safely!". She shouted while hopped into her car.

I got into my car and drove out from the parking lot, trying to beat the traffic so I could get that burger fast and get house as quickly as possible.

Elijah should get be home from his flight today.. But I haven't heard a word from him. I think I'll call him when I get home just to make sure all is well..

Few minutes later

Walking towards my car I could hear a voice that sounded so familiar.. It almost sounded like.. Elijah.
I looked around but he wasn't in sight. So I walked towards his voice. And there he was.. Rubbing the cheek of a red head.. She was pretty. But why are they so close?..

He leaned in for a kiss and looked deeply into her eyes.. She smiled. As she played with his tie and pulled him closer for another kiss.

She was beautiful. Beautiful red hair, freckles on the cheek, beautiful shiny skin, amazing legs..

He cheated.

So I decided to call him.. I took my phone from my pants and dialed him..

I watched him as he took his phone from his coat, looked at it placed it back in his coat.

"Aren't you gonna get that?". The red head asked.

"No, its just my father probably trying to piss me off again". He smiled and kissed her.

Tears fell to my cheeks as I watched my fiance kiss another woman.. It hurts.

I got into my car and drove off. He probably realized it was my car cause I saw him looking..

***********

I packed 3 bags with my clothes.. I'll get the rest tomorrow when he's at work.
I couldnt stand staying here for not one more day.. I've been sleeping with a liar. How could he, why would he do this to me!!? My pregnancy wasn't planned for but that doesn't mean I deserve this!! How can he do this to me and our baby!!??.

I got on my knees and cried for minutes. Then I stopped and looked at the ring on my finger.

I just don't get it.. Why cheat on someone you want to marry??.

I said to myself as I heard the front door open..

Elijah.

As I walked downstairs with my suitcases and my bag pack on my back, alot of things were running through my head.. I didn't want to come back.

"Hey, where are you going? Whats wrong bella??".
He asked as he stepped infront of me.

"Just get out of my way Elijah". I couldn't hold it in, my tears fell continuously to my cheeks.

"Bella!!! Stop!!!". He grabbed unto my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Your cheating on me!!!". I yelled as broke away from his grip and walked towards the door.

Elijah walked over to the sofa and sat as he covered his face and pulled his hair back..

"Take this". I said crying as I threw my engagement ring at him, walked right through the door and went to my car.

Sorry for the late update guys, been hella busy with skl😒