Story Of A Lifetime

Chapter 36

I look at the sun as i laid in bed thinking how does it feel when you give birth? Does it hurt?

Of course it's gone hurt dumbass. I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Ms. James"Maria came in the room she look at me smiling. "Are you okay?"

"No, I feel them"I said rubbing my stomach. "My water broke​ around 4 Soo"I sigh.

"I know how you feel"she said.

"You was pregnant before?"I ask.

"Yes. I had two boys"she smile.

"Where are they?"

"They are back in Honduras"she smile then frown. "Make enough money so they can live out here with me"

"Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that"I said. Then something hurted in my stomach. "Owwwww"I felt my stomach.

"Come on we have to get your downstairs"

"What's downstairs?"

"Just come with me"she pull my arm. I walk downstairs to this baby pool.

"What's that?"I ask

"What's that?"I ask.

"Your birth pool"she said.

"Where the water to it?"

Just then Marco and Carmen walk in.

"Ohhhh look at you"Carmen came and hug me. I hug her back and look at Marco who was quiet.

"What's up with you?"

"Do I have to stay in here and watch you give birth"

"No"me, Maria, and Carmen said.

"Just asking"he put his hands up. He walk to the kitchen I guess to get something to eat.

"Do you know your when they coming?"Carmen ask.

"Whenever I fell one of their heads"I said.

"I'm home!"Mario walk in the house with the nurse and doctor.

"Hi, I'm Kaila James"

"Doctor Smith"the female doctor shook my hand. "This is my nurse who will be helping out with the birth"

"Umm, hi"I shook her hand. She smile at me and walk to the birth pool.

"So first we have to put some water in the pool"she said. I nod my head walking in the kitchen.

Marco was in my fridge sneaking some snacks in his mouth.

"Really Marco"I said making him jump.

"Y'all have the best snacks"he said. I just shook my head and sat down by the table.

"Okay Mama, can I check your heart rate"the doctor said. I nod my head and let her do the work. 

After checking to see if I'm good and if the babies are good. "Okay your almost there"

I blew out some air ready to push in a few. God help me.

LATER

"AWWWWW!"I scream as I push out my first baby.

"Okay, one more time for me mama"I squeeze Mario hand as his face was turning red. His hand was blue from me squeezing so much. "Ready. 1.2.3 push"

"Awwwwwwww!"I heard a cry. A beautiful cry. My baby girl, Mai.

"What's her name baby?"Mario ask.

"Mai"I smile at her. She look at me with her beautiful eyes. "Where's the other baby?"

"We have to get ready for her. Give Mai to Mario"they​ wrap her up and took her to the back.

"Ready for the next baby"the doctor said. I felt a head on my inner thighs.

"She's coming"I said. It didn't hurt when I push her out but it hurt a bit. "Awww!"I heard her cry.

"Another beautiful girl"the nurse said.

"Maci"I smile.

"Huh"Mario look at me.

"Her name is Maci"I said.

"You gone name our baby after a shopping center"

"Shut up Mario"I chuckle. He kiss my forehead smiling at me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"