Hide and Seek

Chapter 4

I walk in the airport taking my glasses off. New York airport is very busy like always. I look around the airport seeing some people looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sigh. People know who I am, they know my sister. A couple of paparazzi was taking pictures. I'm not famous.

"Kaila" I heard someone. I look behind me to see Kailani with Alicia. I smile so hard then walk to them.

"Oh my god. She gotten so big" I kiss her cheek. She smile at me then started messing with my chain.

"You are in big trouble mam" Kailani said.

"Why?" I said.

"You left Alicia and Alisha here" she said.

"I needed some time alone" I said.

"Mhmm. Well I don't know where Alisha is"

"What you mean? She called me to come here"I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"She wasn't in Manhattan" she said.

"Oh god, so where is she?" I said.

"I don't know damnit" I sigh taking out my phone. I texted Alisha to see if she was okay.

Me- r u okay

Alisha- yeah I'm fine

Me- okay cool, where are you?

Alisha- New Jersey, come find me

After that last text, I didn't text back. I have to make my way to New Jersey.

"What she say?" Kailani ask.

"She's in New Jersey" I said. "We have to go get her"

"Okay" Kailani said. "What about kailee?"

Later

"Baby Ima have to call you back" kailee look at me. I smile at her the whole time. Me and Kailani.

"Hey Sissy" I said.

"Why you back?"she said so stuck up.

I sigh. "Alisha is missing" I said.

"Okay, what that have to do with me" she said taking a seat.

"We need your help" Kailani said..

"With who?"

"Kailee just fucking help me out please!" I yelled making her jump.

"Fine" she sigh. I rolled my eyes getting out my seat. "Where we going?"

"To New Jersey"