Flashback

Chapter 19

I look around the club seeing every girl making their money. I was behind the giving men their drinks and making them touch me for an extra tip. Its stress reliever.

"Hey baby" this man came up to me.

"Hi" I smile.

"Want an extra tip?" He lick his lips. I'm a hoe now.

Later

"Ahhh yeahh baby, right there. Fuck!" I moan.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good baby" he lick the right spot.

"Mmmmmm" I moan out biting my lips.

Just then the door bust open showing diamond, the highest working girl with two girls and a man.

"Let's get this party started" the man slap diamond ass.

"I'm done" I push his head away. I wipe myself off and walk back to the bar.

After serving some men, diamond came to the bar. "Hey baby" she smile at me.

"Hi" I smile.

"I need some ciroc. Something strong" she giggle. I grab the last ciroc and gave it to her.

"Only a bit left" I said.

"I saw you with that man. How was the head?"she smile.

"It wasn't good at all" I said.

"Mmmmm" she lick the bottle top and smile.

"What?"

Diamond house

Omg this girl is good at what she do. She made sure I came twice or more then that.

She was in bed sleep while I ask god for forgiveness. I don't want to become gay or a lesbian.

"What you doing baby?" She said.

"N-Nothing" I grab my clothes.

"Where you going?" She ask. I look at her.