Are You A Lebs

Chapter 17

I look out the window looking at New York. "Ahhh, home sweet home"

"I know right" i said smiling. Kailee stayed her ass in Miami. Probably trying to think of a plan of telling Alisha that she's her mother.

Maybe I will tell Alisha. It would be revenge for what she done to ken.

Later

"Have a good day ladies" the uber driver said.

I walk up to Carmen door step and knock on the door. I saw Alicia through the glass.

"Mommy! Mommy!" She yelled. I smile so wide at her. Carmen came to the door and smile at me.

"Oh my god, you made it back"she hug me.

"Hey Carmen, how was home?" Kailani ass walk right in between us stepping on lulu paw making her whine running to her hiding spot.

"Really Kailani. Just go home, I had enough of you" I said. 

"There isn't no home for me" Kailani said.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "What you mean?"

"After you left to Nigeria, me and Mario got together again" she move away from me. "Don't hit me"

"I wont....yet"

"Well, he bough me a apartment and a car, but when you came back" she gulp. "He took all of that away from me"

"I'm sorry sis. But you can sleep in the basement" I smile then walk in the kitchen.

"Carmen, where is Alisha?" I ask.

"She just left with some girl" Carmen said.

"A girl" I look at this paper with a phone number on it with a name. "Diamond"

Alisha

"How much do you make?" I ask diamond.

"It all depends on how you make it" she lick the ice cream from the spoon.

"So I can make 3,000$ a night" I said.

"Yeah, sometimes. Or be a porn star" she smile. "You like girls or boys. Or maybe both" she wink at me.

"It all depends" I smile.

"Good girl"diamond smile at me. She look up behind me and look down. I heard a cough behind me, so I turn around to see kailee.

"Oh look, the wicked witch of the west is here" I smile making diamond giggle.

"I see you finally made friends" she said.

"What you want?" I said with an attitude.

"Are you a lesbian?"

How dare she?