New Home

Chapter 35

I laid in bed rubbing my stomach. The girls was in the kitchen fixing some food for dinner tonight. I kept thinking about my life and how I'ma take care of them and why I still don't have my own house.

"Kaila!"I heard kailani yelled.

"What!"I yelled.

"Mario here!"she said.

"Tell him to come to the back!"I said.

I heard footsteps coming towards the back. I look up at the door to see him smiling at me.

"Why you sleep in bed?"he said.

"I'm tired"I said.

"Get up"he sat on the edge of the bed.

"No"I yawned.

"Please leave Kaila. I'm tired of being your maid!"kailani yelled. I sigh looking at him laughing.

"You heard little sister"

"Shut up"I got up from the bed and walk to my closet. "I need more clothes. I can't even fit my favorite T-shirt"

"Well, let's go shopping today"he said.

"Fine"

LATER

I can't believe Mario brought me here. Instead the mall, he brought me to his house.

"Mario"I said. He pull my hand opening the door. The first thing I saw was the two stairs. We walk straight to the front where I heard dishes clashes and clinging.

"Kaila, this is our maid. Maria"

"Hola"she wave her hand at me.

"Maid?"I whisper.

"Yes we have more. Keep doing your job Maria"Mario stick his thumbs up. He walk up in the other room where there was a big screen. "Movie theater"

We walk to the backyard seeing this pool and jacuzzi. "Wow"I said.

"Not finished yet"he led me upstairs to the rooms. "There's seven rooms up here and the gym is outside" he open this door where there was two baby beds.

At the top was M's

At the top was M's.

"Why are they M's?"I ask.

"Cause their names will start with a M"he said. I just don't care. I want them out my stomach.

"Is the tour over yet"I said.

He look at me. "No"he pull my arm leading me to this big ass room. "This is the king and queen room"I look at it and smirk.

"Uhhhh

"Uhhhh. It's kind of plain"

"Really. I put the room together"he sat on the bed.

"Baby I'm so happy for what you doing"I sat next to him and kiss his lips. "I know they're​ happy too"

"Good, cause this house costed money"

"Then why you bought?"

"This is where they will grow up. At least they can have a better future then us"

He was right. I do want them to have a better future then me and Mario. No gangs or petty shit from people.

"Plus. We doing a home birth"

This man done lost his mind.