The Threat

Chapter 15

Author POV

Kailani and Kaila was getting dress to go out to party. A real party. Kailani been wanting to party for the longest.

Once they got to the room, they slept like babies till it was time to wake up.

"Lala, wake up" Kailani shook kaila out of bed. "Come on let's party"

"Omg, I should of left your ass in New York" Kaila said.

"Let's go, you need to have some fun" Kailani said.

"Lani, this was suppose to be a revenge trip"kaila said. Kailani just stared at her.

"Bitch not me, I'm bout to have fun" Kailani walk in the bathroom. Kaila looked at her phone to that Carmen texted her.

Carmen- hey, how's Miami

Me- awesome, Lani is agg

Carmen- that's your sister

Me- yeah, well let me get dress

Carmen- okay

Kaila put the phone on the charger and got up from the messing bed. She walk to the her suitcase and pull out a black tight fitted dress.

Kaila beat on the door for Kailani to get out.

"Lani!" kaila yelled. "Get the hell out"

"I will! whole up!" Kailani said. She step out the door with some booty shorts on and a gray v- neck shirt.

"Wow" kaila said

"Wow" kaila said.

"Hurry and take your shower" Kailani said pushing her in the bathroom.

Kaila went in the bathroom, took her shower, did her hair and put on her clothes.