Months Later

Chapter 34

I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach and my pet dog that Mario bought. I'm now 6 months with twins. Twin girls.

My sisters don't know what I'm having. So they making a baby shower on what's the gender. It starts at 6 to 9.

"Babe"Mario walk in the room. He haves his own key to Carmen house.

"Hey"I said.

"What you doing still in bed?"he ask.

"Im.."

"Get up before we be late"he said.

"I don't have nothing to wear"I said.

"Wear black"he said. "Brings out your eyes"

"So wearing black brings out my eyes"I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yes mam"he kiss my lips. "Come on Kaila, get dress"

"Fine"I walk to my closet and found this black long sundress. I pick out my black sandals and a jean jacket.

I walk in my bathroom and took a shower. I put on some lotion and sprayed some perfume.

I walk out the bathroom and put on my outfit. Mario was in the bed playing with my dog. Lulu don't him so she stay in the front.

"Okay Mario, I'm done"I said.

"Thank God"he got up and walk with me to the door. "Bye dogs"

BABY SHOWER

I walk in being greeted by everyone I knew from childhood and my old job. Jenny was talking to Carmen while kailani and Kailee was at the table talking.

Alisha was dancing with Alicia. And Mario left me to somewhere.

Where he went?

"Do you like the baby shower?"kailee ask.

"Yes I do"I smile.

"Okay. In a few, we will know the gender"she walk away. I sigh looking around and seen someone I didn't want to see.

"Diamond"she walk towards the table where Alicia was. I walk towards the table also a bit slowly so I can see what the hell she doing.

She sat down where Alisha was and was talking with her. I really want to know what they talking about?

"And now we will announce the gender"Kailani ​said in the Mike. "Kaila and Mario, please come to the stage"

I look back at diamond who smirk at me. I walk towards kailani who was smiling at me. I smile back then hug her.

"Now show us what is the gender"I look up and seen this balloon.

I smile at the balloon

"So y'all will pop it and we will see what the hell you have in that stomach"kailani rubbed my stomach.

Mario took the needle then look at me. "Ready"he said.

"Yeah"I smile.

"K. 1"

"2"

"3"we both pop it with pink caffeti coming out. Everybody cheered.

"It's a girl"Kailani yelled.

"Actually, two girls"I said.

"Twins!"she yelled. I nodded my head laughing. She smile so hard and hug me. "I'm so happy sissy"she wipe her eyes.

"Thanks"

"Nice baby shower baby, but you know Alicia will need a mother soon"I turn around to diamond.

"Alicia ain't going nowhere with you"I said.

"We'll see about that"she shoulder bump me walking away towards the door.

Mario hug my waist. "Want me to get rid of her?"

"No. Not yet"