The Appointment

Chapter 33

{Next month}

"I think it's better if you live with me"Mario said opening the door for me.

"No Mario"I said.

"Why not?"he said. I look at him so he can shut up. We're in this office with at least pregnant women and babies who are looking at me and him..

"Cause"--"I love staying with Carmen and my sisters. They don't want to leave"

"Shid, I would. Sticking with kailani and Kailee and her child who act like her"

"Yeah, it's been hectic with them but we all got alone and now we help each other out"I smile.

"Ms. James"the nurse smile. I got up with Mario and walk to the back. I stretch out in the bed and waited for the doctor to come in.

"Ms. James"I look up to see who called my name. "No, it should be Mrs. Rodriguez"Mario smile at me.

"If you like it, put a ring on it"I held my hand out.

"Not right now tho. I have some shit popping off with this gang in New Jersey"

"Gang in New Jersey"I said.

"Yeah"he said. "They looking for Ken"

"Have you told them?"

"I can't fucking tell them, they...."

"Hello there"the doctor walk in..

"Hi doctor"I smile.

"Alright let's check the baby heart"he smile. I nod my head and waited for him to out the cold jell on my stomach. He finally did and it was so cold.

"See anything, like a head and arms and a deer doc"Mario ask.

"I see a head"he said. I smile looking at the head. "Whole up"

"What is it?"

"There's two"

"You mean... Twins"I smile so wide.

"Yes mam"the doctor​ turn the machine off. "Well let me write your next appointment and you'll be on your way out"he said.

"K"Mario looked down. I stared at him trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

"Mario, you ok?"I ask.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine"

"Mario tell me something"I said.

"Twins. Twins Kaila, twins"

"Okay what wrong with that?"I said.

"I'm fucking excited"he hand tears coming down his cheeks. I hugged him tightly and kiss his lips.

"I want to show you something"